SALT LAKE CITY – June 8, 2021 – JUMP CEO James Jensen has announced the launch of presale tickets to the first JUMP location, tentatively set to open in November 2021. JUMP is a location-based, hyper-reality entertainment company that is the brainchild of Jensen, co-founder of virtual reality company The VOID.
“With JUMP, we are leveling up to an entirely new category of entertainment with hyperreality,” Jensen said. “Hyperreality means we are providing an experience that includes several sensory elements, including the feeling of wind and heat, smell (like the scent of pine trees), and the very real physical sensation of jumping and ultimately flying.”
The JUMP hyper-reality experience will include a real wingsuit, outfitted specifically for JUMP, and a helmet. The simulator is a mix of a suspension and wind system that allows people to experience the extreme thrill of jumping off cliffs and skyscrapers without the danger. The first JUMP location will likely be at a major entertainment facility, to be announced.
- There are four tiers of passes:
- $99: includes 2 transferable passes, one limited-edition JUMP t-shirt, 100 JUMP upgrade credits, and an exclusive wing suit skin
- $299: includes 6 transferrable passes, 4 limited-edition JUMP t-shirts, 250 JUMP upgrade credits, and an exclusive wing suit skin
- $999: includes 20 transferable passes, 6 limited-edition JUMP t-shirts, 600 JUMP upgrade credits, and an exclusive wing suit skin, limited JUMP bomber jacket
- Lifetime (limited quantity)
- $11,999: include one lifetime pass (includes 3 guests) 4 limited-edition JUMP t-shirts; 1000 JUMP upgrade credits; an exclusive wing suit skin; limited bomber jacket; pre-opening launch event
- Passes will be purchased here (people will create an account when they purchase a pass)
- The main website where people can sign up for the location release info and the newsletter
The JUMP team released a series of videos about its hyperreality experience: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lrbIHXqNB4wJKBGJ5GuPw
“JUMP is everything that location-based hyperreality should be,” said Jensen. “We’ve envisioned an experience that transcends what’s possible for people to experience in real life. Mustering the courage to JUMP off a mountaintop and fly close to the ground has the possibility to transform people. People who have experience the demo are truly blown away.”
As the famous actor Will Smith said, “God put the best things in life on the other side of fear.” “The beginning of overcoming anything that holds you back is a worthy cause. Your mind does not know the difference between reality and fantasy,” added Jensen.
In 2019, Allied Market Research predicted the global Family Entertainment Center market would grow from almost $19 billion to more than $40 billion by 2025. While COVID-19 has derailed the growth forecasts for all location-based entertainment segments, it’s also accelerated new market opportunities for savvy companies.
JUMP was founded in November 2018 in Utah by James Jensen, former creator and co-founder of THE VOID, to push the boundaries of hyper-reality experiences. For more information and to sign up for updates, visit limitlessflight.com or #limitlessflight on Instagram. For presale tickets, please visit https://jump.aethrkey.com/passes.
About James Jensen
Jensen is an entrepreneur committed to working with leading-edge technology and eager to solve problems surrounding how people interact and engage with each other on a day-to-day basis. He is the creator and co-founder of THE VOID, the critically acclaimed immersive entertainment company. For more than two decades, he has worked in illustration, design and interactive media for companies and clients including Sony Entertainment, Disney, FOX, Dreamworks SK, MTV and his own creative CG animation company, Sandman Studios.