The Market Abstract of COVID-19 Diagnostics Market
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, and since then, it has spread across the globe resulting in an ongoing outbreak that is declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The COVID-19 Diagnostics market report is designed to include both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the business in globally each region and country participating in the study. The report also offers detailed information on important features such as growth driving factors, challenges, and business opportunities that can define the future evolution of the market.
In accordance with the W.H.O, the virus outbreak has been confirmed to have affected six continents and more than 197 countries. Thus, as a parameter to manage the pandemic accurate testing and disease diagnostic is of extreme importance. Thus, as a large number of people are suspected to be infected daily, the market is fueled.
Molecular Testing (PCR) dominated the market in terms of revenue share. The PCR-based diagnostic witnesses increased demand for diagnosis of coronavirus patients as it is considered the cheapest and most basic method of viral diagnostics. However, the immunoassay segment is also expected to grow attributed to the increased demand for rapid immunoassay tests for disease diagnosis. For instance, qSARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM test developed by Cellex Inc is one such rapid test for diagnostics.
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Segment by Top Key Vendors Includes:
Hologic Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Perkin Elmer, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), bioMérieux SA, Danaher, Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Neuberg Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics, Abbott.
The report also traces the latest market dynamics, such as driving factors, restraining factors, and industry news like mergers, acquisitions, and investments. It offers market size, market share, trends, growth rate by types, applications, end-user, and syndicates both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in numerous regions or countries worldwide.
Click Here For Get Free Sample PDF: https://straitsresearch.com/report/covid-19-diagnostics-market/request-sample
By Product: Instruments, Reagents & Kits, Services.
By Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal (NP) swabs, Oropharyngeal (OP) swabs, Nasal swabs, Blood.
By Mode of Testing: Molecular Testing(PCR), Antigen-based Testing, Serology Testing (Antibody).
By End-Users: Laboratories, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers and Clinics.
The COVID-19 Diagnostics market is expected to witness high growth in the near future owing to increasing customer demand. The market study is being categorized by Type, by Application, and major and minor geographies with country level.
Objectives of the Research:
- To study and analyze the global COVID-19 Diagnostics market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2021 to 2029, and forecast to 2029.
- To understand the structure of the COVID-19 Diagnostics market by identifying its various sub-segments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors prompting the growth of the market (growth potential, chances, key drivers, key restraints, industry-specific challenges, and risks).
- To analyze the COVID-19 Diagnostics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of COVID-19 Diagnostics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key vendors and comprehensively analyze their growth approaches.
View Full Report: https://straitsresearch.com/report/covid-19-diagnostics-market/
For More Details, Please Contact Us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846
Company Name: Straitsresearch
Contact Person: Jayendra
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 480 7505
Address:825 3rd Avenue New York, NY 10022
City: New York
State: United States
Country: United States