New York, NY – June 9, 2021 – Genuwine Cellars is celebrating the anniversary of their 25th year in business. From humble beginnings of woodworking in a garage at the age of 17, founder and CEO Robb Denomme has expanded operations to serve demand for exquisitely designed and crafted wine cellars around the world. With wine cellars in 23 countries, thousands of completed projects, and a list of elite clientel, Genuwine Cellars is now the world’s largest custom wine cellar firm.
“We are thrilled to be celebrating 25 years in business,” said CEO Robb Denomme. “Over the years we have mastered our craft and perfected the art of wine cellaring down to a science, which has given us the reputation of being the world leader in custom wine cellars. I am looking forward to seeing where the next 25 years take us in terms of boundary pushing designs and extravagant wine storage solutions.”
He goes on to say, “I would like to thank my team for their dedication to excellence, our talented designers for bringing world-class design to the wine cellar industry, our skilled craftsmen for their unparalleled obsession with perfection, and our clients who have given us opportunities to push the boundaries on what is possible – without all of you, achieving this level of success and 25 year milestone would not have been possible.”
Genuwine Cellars has designed and crafted everything from old-world traditional wine cellars to contemporary wine wall showpieces to gorgeous glass-enclosed wine rooms.
Portfolio highlights include:
- A 6-sided climate-controlled glass box suspended from a ceiling to display and protect the world’s largest Chateau Mouton Rothschild collection valued at over $500,000.
- A 10,000 square foot Wine Room complete with a central tasting area, separate red and white wine cellars and a champagne room.
- A $3.5 million entertainment room complete with a fully custom bar, a 30ft ceiling wine cellar with one-of-a-kind leather bottle cradles and semi-precious back-lit stone wall cladding.
- A climate-controlled humidor room with state-of-the-art air exchange in an airplane hangar converted to showcase an eight-figure car collection.
- A 10,000-bottle wine cellar with a hidden storage room specifically designed to age First Growth Bordeaux.
Throughout their 25 years in business, Genuwine Cellars has accumulated a list of high profile clientele around the world, including industry titans, dignitaries, and royal families. Commercial clients include the Knickerbocker Hotel, Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waldorf Astoria Hotels, Mandarin Oriental, and the St. Regis Hotels & Resorts. Genuwine Cellars has also built wine cellars in over 80% of the new custom homes in the exclusive Yellowstone Club. Residential clients include those in the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, London, Beijing and nearly everywhere in between.
Since 1995 Genuwine Cellars has completed thousands of projects globally that currently store more than $1 Billion in Wine Collections.
About Genuwine Cellars:
Genuwine Cellars is a boutique Wine Cellar design build firm, specializing in distinctive and sophisticated wine storage solutions. Genuwine Cellars designs, crafts & installs Wine Cellars for elite clientele around the world. Their mission is to exactingly design, engineer, and craft exclusively unique wine cellars that elevate, enhance, and rarify the lifestyles of fine wine collectors everywhere. They strive to provide their clients with a true luxury experience that is unparalleled in their industry.
Company Name: Genuwine Cellars
Contact Person: Kristen Bullen, Marketing Manager
Email: Send Email
City: New York
Country: United States