The global mycoplasma testing market size is expected to reach a value of USD 1.87 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 14.9%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand for mycoplasma testing products is anticipated to rise in near future with growing R&D investments in the field of life sciences. Huge opportunities in the life sciences segment are spurring market growth. Rising investment in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries with rising healthcare spending is expected to further fuel the growth.
Government initiatives in the form of awareness campaigns for chronic diseases, such as cancer are also encouraging research-based activities. The National Research Council’s Industrial Research and Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) provides technological support to small and medium scale life science companies in Canada involved in product development and innovation. According to Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision, its government is promoting the growth of pharmaceutical industries due to the fact that only 30% of its medication requirements are produced locally. Such factors are expected to drive market growth.
Mycoplasma contamination of cell culture is a growing concern for most researchers for decades. Mycoplasma infection arises majorly from laboratory workers as human mycoplasma contamination occurs at a faster rate. In order to combat further contamination, mycoplasma tests are conducted, which is expected to increase the demand for the related products and hence, the market growth.
Mycoplasma Testing Market Report Highlights
• In 2019, kits and reagents dominated the market and is also expected to showcase the highest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to its increasing usage in mycoplasma tests
• The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) segment held the largest market share in 2019 owing to the delivery of fast and accurate results associated with this technology
• Cell line testing is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increased risk of cell line contamination.
• In 2019, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies accounted for the largest mycoplasma testing market share due to rising research activities in drug discovery and development.
• North America dominated the market in 2019 owing to rising healthcare spending levels and government funding for life science-related research.
• Asia Pacific is expected to expand at an exponential CAGR during the forecast period, attributed to an increase in healthcare spending along with rising in demand for better infrastructure in laboratory and clinical research.
• Some of the key market players are Merck KGaA; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Lonza Group Ltd.; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; PromoCell GmbH; and Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mycoplasma-testing-market/request/rs1
Mycoplasma Testing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global mycoplasma testing market on the basis of product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Mycoplasma Testing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Kits & Reagents
• PCR Assays
• Nucleic Acid Detection Kits
• Elimination Kits
• Standards & Controls
Mycoplasma Testing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Direct Assay
• Indirect Assay
• Microbial Culture Techniques
• Enzymatic Methods
Mycoplasma Testing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Cell Line Testing
• Virus Testing
• End of Production Cells Testing
Mycoplasma Testing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Academic Research Institutes
• Cell Banks
• Contract Research Organizations
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Mycoplasma Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4232/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Hemato Oncology Testing MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Assay Kits & Reagents, Services), By Cancer Type (Leukemia, Lymphoma, MPNs), By Technology, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
Rare Disease Genetic Testing MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Disease Type (Neurological, Endocrine & Metabolism Diseases), By Technology (NGS, FISH), By Specialty, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States