According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Peripheral Vascular DevicesMarket is rising at a CAGR of 11.10% between 2021 and 2028 and is projected to generate $7474.64 million by 2028.
Browse 59 market data Tables and 49 Figures spread over 180 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market by Device Type & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Scenario
There has been a revolution in PVD treatments. The global peripheral vascular devices market is witnessing high demand driven by factors such as increasing lifestyle changes and the aging population. According to a WHO report, around 125 million people were above 80 years in 2019, and the number is expected to reach 2 billion by 2050, which is estimated to constitute about 16% of the total world population.
Moreover, the rise in product launches and several technological innovations are significantly influencing the growth of the market in the coming future. For instance, Lithoplasty and Pantheris Lumivascular Atherectomy System are the two latest and novel technologies that are being used in the treatment of PAD. However, lack of proper reimbursement policies, strict regulations, and growing competition are some of the hindrances negatively affecting the market growth.
The Global Peripheral Vascular DevicesMarket report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Peripheral Vascular Devices Market by Device Type & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/peripheral-vascular-devices-market#request-free-sample
Market by Device Type
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Balloon Catheters
- Standard PTA Balloon Catheters
- High-Pressure PTA Balloon Catheter
- Large PTA Balloon Catheter
- Small PTA Balloon Catheter
- Specialty PTA Balloon Catheter
- Drug-Coated PTA Balloon Catheter
- Peripheral Vascular Stents
- Balloon Expanding Peripheral Vascular Stents
- Self-Expanding Peripheral Vascular Stents
- Covered Stent
- Drug-Eluting Peripheral Vascular Stents
- Atherectomy Devices
- Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) Guidewires
- Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- Embolic Protection Devices
- Other Device Types
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- TELEFLEX INCORPORATED
- KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV
- MASIMO CORPORATION
- GETINGE AB
- GE HEALTHCARE
- VYAIRE MEDICAL INC
- HEYER MEDICAL
- SPACELABS HEALTHCARE
- CARDINAL HEALTH INC
- SMITHS GROUP PLC
- MIDMARK CORPORATION
- FISHER & PAYKEL HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- DRAGERWERK AG
- MEDTRONIC PLC
- MINDRAY DS USA INC
GLOBAL PTCA BALLOON CATHETERS MARKET – Global PTCA balloon catheter market to rise at 4.25% CAGR between 2019 and 2027.
GLOBAL VASCULAR GUIDEWIRES MARKET – Global vascular guidewires market to grow rise at a CAGR of 5.46% between 2019 and 2027