Rainwear Market Growth & Trends
The global rainwear market size is expected to reach USD 1.46 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. An increase in brand recognition and arising working-class population in emerging economies, including China, are driving the market. Moreover, busy lifestyles and growing safety awareness among individuals are expected to expand the scope of clothing for protection during the rainy season.
Rainwear is considered to be an important accessory in the fashion world, thereby driving the market over the forecast period. The major factors responsible for market growth are increased disposable income in developing economies and increasing product demand. Furthermore, the availability of such products through online and offline platforms is the other factor contributing to market growth.
To download the sample PDF of “Rainwear Market Report” please click here:
Rain jackets held the largest share of more than 35.0% in 2020. It is the most preferred choice of customers globally. The demand for rain jackets is projected to be high in the future due to the increasing number of working professionals. In addition, changing climatic conditions and increasing urbanization are driving the demand for rain jackets. This is anticipated to drive the segment over the forecast period.
North America dominated the market with a revenue share of more than 35.0% in 2020 due to the high purchasing power of the consumers in the U.S. and Canada. As the North American market presents attractive opportunities for the consumer goods sector, it is projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing purchasing power of the consumers in this region is driving the market. Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period due to the rising demand for rainwear in China and India.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Rainwear Market Report Highlights:
• Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of7.5% from 2021 to 2028 owing to the growing trend of rainwear in countries, including China and India
• By product, rain jacket captured the largest share of greater than 35.0% in 2020owing to the increasing working women population at the global level
• Online distribution channel held the largest share of more than 69.0% in 2020due to the easy availability of product and ease in comparing features
• The establishment of partnerships to undergo sustainable developments and new product launches are some of the strategies utilized by industry participants to gain a competitive edge in the market
Rainwear Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global rainwear market on the basis of product, material, distribution channel, and region:
Rainwear Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Rainwear Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Rainwear Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Rainwear Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Rainwear Market
• Fox Umbrellas Ltd.
• Prince Rainwear Pvt. Ltd.
• The North Face
• Black Diamond Equipment
• Prince Rainwear Pvt. Ltd.
• NZ Seasonal Wear Private Limited
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Pre-engineered Building Market – The global pre-engineered building market size is projected to reach USD 30.79 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 15.5%. Rising technological developments in the construction industry and growing urbanization & industrialization in the developing economies such as China, Brazil and India are expected to drive the demand for the market.
• Coal Bed Methane Market – The global coal bed methane (CBM) market size is estimated to arrive at USD 25.2 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 5.9% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar