ND LLC, a DC-based startup, announced the launch of their first product, NextDay Original. The natural recovery beverage falls under the functional beverage category as a do-it-all way to rally from the previous night. By including DHM and NAC, ingredients scientifically proven to help with hangovers, along with a small dose of natural caffeine, and a slew of vitamins like Bs, C, D, E, Zinc and Magnesium, NextDay delivers a great tasting, low calorie pick-me-up its fans have come to love.
Looking to solve the impact of long nights – whether socializing or working – NextDay Original packs a proprietary blend of relief and recovery into their small, black can. Based on scientific research by the NIH, the drink delivers on their goal feel-better products you can trust to get the job done. 6-packs are available online at getanextday.com, while single cans are available at a variety of convenience, liquor, and grocery stores.
NextDay Original Details:
• Dihydromyricetin (DHM) is an extract from Hovenia dulcis (Japanese Raisin Tree) which the NIH recently showed addresses the symptoms of hangovers.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an ingredient researched at the University of Helsinki showing benefits for addressing hangover symptoms and aids in liver function.
• Multivitamin includes a blend of Bs for nausea relief and energy, C and D for immunity, E to combat free radicals, and Zinc and Magnesium for body performance.
• Contains a small dose of natural caffeine – about one-third to one-half of a cup of coffee – extracted from natural green tea.
• Only 20 calories with natural fruit taste
• Tastes best cold but can be stored at room temperature
“We’re excited to offer our customers a product backed by real science to help them tackle the next day,” said Solomon Mangham, co-founder of ND LLC. “Whether you are feeling hungover, tired, under the weather, or out of energy, NextDay provides a way to give you a boost without the jittery highs of energy drinks and without the question marks that come with supplements.”