According to our new research study on “Custom Antibody Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis – by Service, Type, Source, Research Area and End User,” the market is expected to reach US$ 833.71 million by 2028 from US$ 371.54 million in 2020; it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2021 to 2028. The report highlights trends predominating in the market and factors driving its growth. The market growth is mainly attributed to the factors such as the growing support from governments, continuously changing disease profiles, rising public-private partnerships, and increasing funding activities that are widely enhancing the performance of biotechnology. However, the production for the monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies varies based on the animals being used to derive them. In addition, the packages of custom antibodies also determine the cost demanded different applications that various players offer to hinder the market growth.
Customized antibodies can be generated in a mouse, rat, or hamster, to meet any host requirements. Companies are providing wide range of antibodies according to the researcher’s requirements. There are variety of customized antibodies in the market which includes polyclonal and monoclonal antibody, recombinant monoclonal antibody, hybridoma antibody, polyclonal recombinant antibody, and others. Companies are offering complete support services for all types and steps of antibody production from peptide design, synthesis, and carrier protein conjugation to animal immunization, serum collection, or hybridoma fusion, titer analysis, and final antibody purification.
Get sample PDF Brochure of Custom Antibody Market study at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004474/
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc; Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc; Merck KGaA; ABCAM; GenScript; Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc; ProMab; BioLegend, Inc; Agilent Technologies, Inc; Cell Signaling Technology, Inc; are among the leading companies operating in the custom antibody market.
The growth of the custom antibody market is attributed to the factors such as the high demand in research, growing support from governments, continuously changing disease profiles, rising public–private partnerships, and increasing funding activities are widely enhancing the performance of biotechnology. However, the production for the monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies varies based on the animals being used to derive them. The cost is also determined by the packages of custom antibodies demanded for different applications that are offered by different players hinders the market growth.
Production and Development Services Offered by Custom Antibody Providers
Various companies are aggressively offering research and development services for custom antibodies. A few of such services launched in by these companies are mentioned below.
- In June 2021, GenScript announced the launch of its MonoRab, a custom rabbit monoclonal antibody (mAB) service. It is added in company’s integrated premium antibody service portfolio. MonoRab is the company’s proprietary technology that utilizes the combination of hybridoma technologies and early-stage monoclonal antibody sequencing. Both technologies delivers custom rabbit mAbs that are more specific and possess higher affinity as well as diversified abilities required for a broad range of applications.
- In March 2021, Giotto Biotech launched specialized polyclonal and monoclonal antibody production services. The company facilitates the production of more than 500 monoclonal antibody types that can be used for diagnostic and therapeutic applications. It offers a large choice of species as the sources of polyclonal antibodies.
- In November 2020, AMSBIO announced development services for rabbit and mouse recombinant monoclonal antibodies. The development of recombinant monoclonal antibodies is based on the DimAb development platform, which is different from conventional hybridoma fusion technologies. It has ability to isolate IgG genes from B cells of immunized animals. These antibodies assist in the development and commercialization of drugs in the market. In October 2019, the FDA approved first rabbit monoclonal antibody-derived drug—Beovu. Beovu is intended to treat wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- In March 2020, Absolute Antibody Ltd announced the launch of high-throughput recombinant antibody production service for its FleXpress. The company offers its customers with services for facilitating the rapid expression of many antibodies, up to a volume of 80 ml scale, as well as for propelling the production capacity to meet rising demands for recombinant antibody technology.
Such custom antibody production services offered by companies are accelerating the market growth.
The custom antibody market is segmented into antibody production, antibody development, antibody production and purification, antibody fragmentation, and labelling based on service. In 2020, antibody development held the largest share of the market and is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Antibody development is among the essential and critical processes in biotechnology-related systems. Antibodies are used for various analytical and clinical testing. The antibodies are specific to certain types of antigens, which helps in determining desired analytical results.
Based on type, the custom antibody market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, and other custom antibodies. In 2020, the monoclonal antibodies segment held the largest share of the market, whereas the polyclonal antibodies segment is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Place an Order Copy of This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004474/
Reason To Buy This Report
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the custom antibody market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global custom antibody market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email