According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Medical Electrodes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global medical electrodes market size expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global medical electrodes market to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2021-2026. Medical electrodes are electronic conductors used to transfer the energy of ionic currents into electric currents in the body. These currents can be amplified and studied for detecting several medical conditions. These electrodes allow non-invasive diagnosis by providing ideal electric contact between the patient and the apparatus. They consist of lead, a metal and an electrode conducting paste, and are generally easy to use, cost-effective and sterilizable. They quantify internal ionic currents which aid in the diagnosis of nervous, cardiac, ocular and muscular disorders. Some of the conditions that can be treated with the help of these electrodes include Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, tinnitus, Raynaud’s disease, gout, fibromyalgia and sinusitis.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report:- https://www.imarcgroup.com/medical-electrodes-market/requestsample
Global Medical Electrodes Market Trends:
Increasing geriatric population is one of the major factors that is contributing to the market growth. The elderly generation is more likely to develop cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and neurological disorders, which are expected to escalate the requirement for early diagnosis, thereby impelling the sales of medical electrodes across the globe. Moreover, on account of changing lifestyles, busy schedules and shifting dietary patterns, there is an increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as obesity, diabetes and CVDs. Significant investments by both the governmental and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to improve the existing healthcare infrastructure and increase the adoption of modern technologies as well as electronic medical devices have also created a positive outlook for the market. For instance, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, under the National Health Mission: Free Diagnostics Service Initiative, provides a set of free diagnostic services at its primary healthcare facilities. The initiative also aims to reduce high out of pocket diagnostic expenditure incurred by patients. Such efforts are expected to provide a boost to the widespread sales of medical electrodes. Other factors, including enhanced research and development (R&D) and the application of these electrodes in minimally invasive (MI) surgeries, are also driving the market.
Explore full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/medical-electrodes-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Some of the major players operating in the industry include:
- Medtronic PLC
- 3M Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Ambu A/S
- Dymedix Diagnostics
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Cognionics Inc.
- Cooper Surgical Inc.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- R. Bard Inc.
- Rhythmlink International company
- GE Healthcare
Market Breakup by Electrode Type:
- Diagnostic Electrodes
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Electrodes
- Electromyogram (EMG) Electrodes
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Electrodes
- Electronystagmogram (ENG) Electrodes
- Neonatal Electrodes
- Fetal Scalp Electrodes
- Therapeutic Electrodes
- Defibrillator Electrodes
- Electrosurgical Electrodes
- Pacemaker Electrodes
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Electrodes
Market Breakup by Usability:
- Disposable Medical Electrodes
- Reusable Medical Electrodes
Market Breakup by Technology:
- Wet Electrodes
- Dry Electrodes
- Needle Electrodes
Market Breakup by Application:
- Sleep Disorders
- Intraoperative Monitoring
Market Breakup by End User:
- Diagnostic Centres
- Medical Research Institutions
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa,
- Latin America.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Europe Hot Sauce Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-hot-sauce-market
- Marine Grease Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/marine-grease-market
- 5G Services Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/5g-services-market
- Nanomedicine Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nanomedicine-market
- Conductive Polymers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/conductive-polymers-market
- Smart Demand Response Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-demand-response-market
- Polyglycerol Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polyglycerol-market
- Boiler Insurance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/boiler-insurance-market
- Blockchain Distributed Ledger Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/blockchain-distributed-ledger-market
- Car Subscription Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-subscription-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St Ste R
Country: United States