The global face shields market size is expected to reach USD 5.4 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 15%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Shortage of face shields in the healthcare industry and hospitality sector has increased the demand for new manufacturing technologies and product innovations in the market, which, in turn, will drive its growth. Many universities and educational facilities across the world are producing face shields using 3D printing techniques for frontline workers to meet the increased demand caused due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The major benefit of using the 3D printing technique is it offers a sterile manufacturing process and easy customizations.
The NIST has provided USD 50 million to support the U.S. manufacturers to produce personal protective equipment and reach new markets or suppliers amid the coronavirus outbreak. Similarly, the government of New South Wales, Australia, has ramped up its commitment to coronavirus safety and has introduced grants worth USD 5 million to increase the domestic production of critical PPE. Rising healthcare expenditure in several countries is expected to have a positive impact on the demand for face shields over the forecast period. In addition, improving healthcare infrastructure in the developing nations, coupled with an increasing number of people availing healthcare services, is further anticipated to benefit the market growth over the forecast period.
Face Shields Market Report Highlights
• Full face shield accounted for the largest revenue share of 61.5% in 2019 owing to high demand for eye and face protection equipment in various end-use industries
• The product adoption in the healthcare sector is anticipated to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 20.4% from 2020 to 2027
• Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 15.7% from 2020 to 2027 on account of improving hygiene and safety standards in the region’s healthcare sector
• The product demand in the UAE is expected to witness significant growth on account of the rapid expansion of the healthcare sector
• Many companies that were initially not manufacturing face shields have also temporarily ventured into this business to cater to the rising demand caused during the Covid-19 pandemic, which will boost the market growth
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/face-shields-market/request/rs1
Face Shields Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global face shield market on the basis of product type, end-use, and region:
Face Shield Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Full Face Shield
• Half Face Shield
Face Shield End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Oil & Gas
Face Shield Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Face Shield Market
• The 3M Company
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Alpha Pro Tech
• Casco Bay Molding
• Kimberly-Clark Corp.
• Lakeland Industries
• MSA Safety
• Prestige Ameritech
• Pyramex Safety Products, LLC
• Sanax Protective Products
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450669/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Computer Aided Engineering Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (FEA, CFD, Multibody Dynamics, Optimization & Simulation), By Deployment Model, By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Respiratory, Hand Protection), By End-use (Hospitals, Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States