Raising Resilience, a coaching and consulting company that turns busy, stressed parents into confident, connected caregivers, is introducing the Resilient Success System Mastermind program for busy parents.
Founded by Kiran Gaind, the Mastermind program has 12 modules of self-paced online learning with weekly, live coaching calls and a private LinkedIn group. It was specially designed for busy parents who are overwhelmed, those who support busy parents, parents who want to sustain positive changes while living for justice, team leaders and members.
Kiran maintains a healthy presence on social media where she holds interactive sessions with her clients. One of the questions she gets from her clients is “How can my partner and I create a joyful relationship so we can be the couple and the parents we know we can be?”
The questioners are right to ask this because recent trends in Asia revealed a spike in divorce rates as couples emerged from quarantine. Although the reverse was the case in America, the sharp decline in divorce doesn’t mean couples are necessarily happier together in lockdown. Instead, the pandemic may be forcing dissatisfied spouses to stay together for practical reasons. Kiran’s Mastermind program aptly deals with these familial issues and more.
The Mastermind Program has 12 modules, 6 of which include the following:
- Module 1: Resilient Success System: Learn the 4-Pillar parenting, productivity, and personal growth method that will shift everything.
- Module 2: Resilient Self: Learn new habits, prioritize your self-care without guilt, transform your daily energy.
- Module 3: Resilient Partnership: Establish solid, peaceful ground in your relationship, slow down and tune in with your significant other.
- Module 4: Resilient Child: Instill values, develop insights into your child’s behaviours so that you can respond to their needs instead of reacting to control, from ego.
- Module 5: Resilient Family: Celebrate your successes and milestones with rituals, appreciations, toasts, and events that you curate together. Get active and outdoors as a family by researching, exploring, and committing to weekly nature outings.
- Module 6: Resilient Team: Step into your power as a team leader and member by leveraging your personality’s greatest strengths. Diagnose your team’s strengths and biggest challenges.
For want of space, the rest of the modules, which are Resilient Organization, Resilient Schooling, Resilient Community, Resilient Leader, Resilient Success, Resilient Conversations, will not be detailed. However, clients can see all they want about these modules here.
Clients who have interacted with Kiran Gaind have nothing but praise for her impeccable services. According to Sara Steffen: “I have worked with Kiran to facilitate sessions at both Cisco and Nutanix and have been thoroughly impressed both times! Kiran has an uncanny ability to connect with people, create a comfortable environment to share their thoughts and feelings in a safe space and help them in their journeys. Attendees get so much out of her sessions and take away skills they can immediately incorporate into their lives. I highly recommend working with Kiran and have gotten so much out of working with her.”
Kiran Gaind has 20 years of experience as a teacher, school redesigner, breakthrough leadership coach, certified parent and work-life coach. She also has a Masters of Science in Organization Development. And she is a parent and change maker in her community. She was chosen as the first advisor of her beloved student’s Black Student Union at San Francisco’s Burton High School in 1999 before it was mainstream to work towards diversity, equity, and inclusion. She received her Masters in Organization Development in 2020, during a global pandemic. She was published in the Huffington Post in 2015, Thrive Global in 2020, and is working on her first book and TED Talk.