DelveInsight’s ‘Urinary Catheters Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Urinary Catheters and the historical and forecasted Urinary Catheters market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Request a Free Sample to know about the report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/urinary-catheters-market
Urinary disorders, incontinence or retention affect millions of people all over the world. In the USA, 14 percent of all men suffer from urinary incontinence and 51 percent of all women, who are affected more than men due to their anatomy.
Urinary Catheters Market: Report
The Urinary Catheters market report provides an overview of Urinary Catheters, reasons to get Urinary Catheters as well as its advantages and limitations. Additionally, the report provides insight on the Urinary Catheters market share of the individual Urinary Catheters devices, current and forecasted Urinary Catheters market size from 2018 to 2026 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers the market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Major Key Players of the Urinary Catheters Market Report:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Cantel Medical
- Rockwell Medical
- JMS Co. Ltd.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- HEMOCLEAN CO., LTD.
- Outset Medical, Inc.
- And many others
Regions Analysis By:
- The United States,
Urinary Catheters Market: Competitive Analysis
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of Urinary Catheters, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on types.
Urinary Catheters Market: Segmentation
- External catheters
- Intermittent catheters
- Indwelling catheters
By Coating type
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Urinary Catheters Market: Dynamics
- Increase in the number of prostate surgeries.
- Increase in the incidence of benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary incontinence, and spinal cord injury coupled with an increase in the geriatric population.
- The adoption of beneficial reimbursement programmes for the use of intermittent catheters is the factor anticipated to augment the market growth.
- The existence of alternatives for self-catheter use is likely to hinder the market growth.
Urinary Catheters Market: Size
The total market size of the urinary catheters market are segmented according to product type which include indwelling catheters (2-way and 3-way), intermittent catheters (touch and touchless), and external catheters. Based on coating type, the urinary catheter market is segmented into hydrophilic and uncoated.
Urinary Catheters Market: Landscape
The market is segmented by product type, coating type, age group, gender, material, and end-user. It has the presence of major players in the market such as B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, among others across 7MM. The market is highly diverse in terms of the availability of products.
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Urinary Catheters
3. Urinary Catheters: Background and Overview
4. Urinary Catheters: Regulatory Scenario
5. Urinary Catheters: Reimbursement Scenario
6. Company Profiles
7. Urinary Catheters: Competitive Analysis
8. KOL Views
9. Urinary Catheters: Market Analysis
10. Country-Wise Market size of Urinary Catheters in 7MM (2018–2026)
11. Market Dynamics
12. PEST Analysis
13. Conclusion and Future Perspective
15. DelveInsight Capabilities
17. About DelveInsight
Urinary Catheters Market: Drivers
- The rise in the geriatric population
- Technological advancements in product development
Urinary Catheters Market: Barriers
- The high number of cases associated with CAUTI.
- Product longevity
What is the Urinary Catheters market report scope?
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Urinary Catheters, explaining its applications, advantages, and limitations, etc.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available Urinary Catheters is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of Urinary Catheters.
- A detailed review of the Urinary catheter market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Urinary catheter market.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States