The global livestock grow lights market size is projected to attain USD 10.4 billion by the end of 2025 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Rising consumption of eggs, meat and the growing adoption of smart technologies is projected to surge the market growth. Moreover, the growth of domestic mammals in countries such as China, Brazil and India is increasing the need for livestock farming. These attributes are projected to increase the demand for the grow lights in the next few years.
Growing number of supportive initiatives by the government authorities across the U.S. and India is helping to improve animal production. Indian government is focusing on strengthening its production capacity, dairy industry through dairy development programs. Some of the programs include Dairy Processing &Infrastructure (DIDF), National dairy plan and Dairy Development Program (NPDD).
To download the sample PDF of “Livestock Grow Lights Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-livestock-grow-lights-market/request-sample
In addition, growing technological advancement is increasing the utility of products like automatic incubator which in turn is anticipated to proliferate the growth of the market. The automatic incubator involves gear motor operation with an appropriate speed that makes a good condition for egg hatching. LED lights enhance chick’s quality in the white layer and broiler eggs.
Key manufacturers in the livestock grow light market are OSRAM GmbH; Signify Holding; Big Dutchman (Germany); DeLaval Inc. (Sweden); HATO BV (Netherlands); CBM Lighting; Once Inc. (U.S.); and Fienhage Poultry-Solutions GmbH. These players in the market are focusing on acquisition and mergers to expand their presence across the world.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Increasing trend of LED lightings in livestock farming is boosting the market growth. LED lights offer greater energy efficient than incandescent lamps.
• In 2018, Cattle segment led the market with largest revenue in the overall market.
• New installation type segment is projected to propel at a fastest CAGR during the forecasted period.
• In 2018, North America contributed to significant share in the overall market, due to higher adoption of LEDs and HIDs in livestock farming.
Million Insights has segmented the global livestock grow lights market based on type, livestock, installation type, light color type and region:
Livestock Grow Lights Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• High-Intensity Discharge
Livestock Grow Lights Livestock Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Livestock Grow Lights Installation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Livestock Grow Lights Color Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Livestock Grow Lights Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market: With reference to the report published, the global thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV) market was prized by USD 1.5 billion in 2019. It is estimated to witness 6.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• Biosensors Market: With reference to the report published, the global biosensors market was prized by USD 22.4 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 7.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar