The global player tracking system market size is estimated to account for USD 10.70 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Million Insights. The market is likely to witness over 25% CAGR over the forecast period. The growing focus on improving the performance of individual and teams by constant monitoring of their activities is driving the market growth. In addition, performance data obtained from these tracking systems help in minimizing injuries to the players, thus, gaining traction among teams.
The GPS-enabled tracking system is likely to register significant growth from 2019 to 2025. Factors such as affordability, availability and easy installation are driving the segment growth. Moreover, the demand for GPS tracker is also witnessing significant growth form universities and colleges teams. For example, the University of North Carolina, Vanderbilt University and the University of Oregon are using GPS based tracker systems to evaluate the performance of players.
To download the sample PDF of Player Tracking System Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-player-tracking-system-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth over the forecast duration. Various sports leagues and bodies are introducing GPS enabled system in the region. For example, Indian cricket body BCCI collaborated with the U.K based STATSport Group to avail its GPS-based services before the Cricket World Cup in 2019.
The player tracking system market is witnessing a stiff competition owing to the entry of the new players. For example, Catapult Sports and Gpexe System have introduced GPS trackers with wireless charging features. Further, market players are focusing on building a strategic alliance to obtain competitive advantages in the market. For example, Sonda Sports to offer GPS based tracking system, in March 2019, partnered with a South African rugby team Lions Rugby Co.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The services category is projected to witness the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
• The wearable division is gaining traction owing to easy availability and affordability.
• The team sports category is estimated to grow with the highest growth rate over the forecast duration.
• Asia Pacific is likely to register the highest CAGR over the forecast duration owing to the growing popularity of sports analytics technologies in China, South Korea, India and Japan.
Million Insights has segmented the global player tracking system market on the basis of offering, technology, end use, and region:
Player Tracking System Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Player Tracking System Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Others (Bluetooth, LPS, and RFID)
Player Tracking System End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Team Sports
Player Tracking System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Catheters Market: With reference to the report published, the global catheters market was prized by USD 45.26 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 6.4% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Life Science Tools Market: With reference to the report published the global life science tools market was prized by USD 92.2 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 11.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar