The Chronic Insomnia Market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping the global Chronic Insomnia market.
Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder with huge socio-economic costs. According to the third edition of the International Classification of Sleep Disorders (ICSD-3), insomnia is characterized by difficulty in either initiating sleep, maintaining sleep continuity, or poor sleep quality.
The major key players of the Chronic Insomnia market report involved are Eisai Inc., Merck & Co., and many others
Download free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/chronic-insomnia-market
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Chronic Insomnia Market: Diagnosis
Diagnosis of insomnia requires a comprehensive assessment of the patient’s medical history, physical examination, and sleeping pattern using various screen tools. These can range from keeping a sleep diary that helps monitor different aspects of sleep behavior to personal monitoring devices like actigraphy which helps record movement during sleep. Once a successful diagnosis is made, the disease must be treated at the earliest since it is associated with numerous comorbidities.
Chronic Insomnia Market: Treatment
Several at-home and professional treatment options are available for chronic insomnia. Treatment will depend on the cause of insomnia and may involve medication or therapy to address an underlying condition. Research has shown cognitive behavior techniques to be as effective as or more effective than sleep medications in treating chronic insomnia. There are several prescription medications and over-the-counter (OTC) sleep aids that may help one get to sleep or remain asleep. These include benzodiazepines (estazolam, flurazepam, quazepam) Non-benzodiazepines (zopiclone, zolpidem), melatonin receptor agonists, orexin receptor antagonists among others.
Chronic Insomnia Market: Symptoms
Symptoms of insomnia differ between older adults and the younger population. Older adults are more likely to report problems with waking after sleep onset (difficulty maintaining sleep) than reporting problems with sleep onset latency (time to fall asleep).
Chronic Insomnia Market: Insights
Nonpharmacologic interventions may help many individuals with insomnia, but many people will not overcome their insomnia without assistance from medications. Withdrawal from CBTI is as high as 40% before midtreatment. Over-the-counter (OTC) medications are not recommended by the AASM due to lack of efficacy and safety data. The choice of prescription medication should be based on treatment goals and patient-specific characteristics.
The goal of treatment for insomnia is to improve sleep and alleviate distress or dysfunction caused by the disorder. Insomnia can be managed with psychological therapy, pharmacologic therapy, or a combination of both. Psychological therapy options include cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia (CBT-I); multicomponent behavioral therapy or brief behavioral therapy (BBT) for insomnia; and other interventions, such as stimulus control, relaxation strategies, and sleep restriction.
Daridorexant: Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
Daridorexant is a potent, selective, dual orexin receptor antagonist (DORA) currently in development for the treatment of insomnia. Orexin neurons are localized in the lateral hypothalamus and function as a key regulator of wakefulness, signaling other wake-promoting neurons to be active, thus maintaining a “wake state”.
Seltorexant: Janssen Research & Development/Minerva Neurosciences
Seltorexant (MIN-202) is an innovative selective orexin 2 receptor antagonist under development to treat insomnia and related mood disorders. Insomnia is the repeated difficulty with sleep initiation, maintenance, or quality that occurs despite adequate time and opportunity for sleep, resulting in daytime impairment. Insomnia can be the primary condition for patients or a secondary symptom of, and contributor to, another medical or psychiatric condition, such as mood disorders or schizophrenia.
Following is the Table of content of the report
1. Key Insights
2. Report Introduction
3. Chronic Insomnia Market Overview at a Glance
4. Executive Summary of Chronic Insomnia
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Organizations contributing to Chronic Insomnia
8. Patient Journey
9. Case Reports
10. Marketed Products
11. Emerging Therapies
12. Other Promising Drugs
13. Chronic Insomnia: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. KOL Views
15. Market Drivers
16. Market Barriers
17. SWOT Analysis
18. Unmet Needs
19. Market Access
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Chronic Insomnia Market: Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Chronic Insomnia, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, physiology, and currently available therapies.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Chronic Insomnia epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Chronic Insomnia is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Chronic Insomnia market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Chronic Insomnia market.
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chronic Insomnia market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Chronic Insomnia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Chronic Insomnia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Chronic Insomnia market.
- To understand the future market competition in the Chronic Insomnia market.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States