DelveInsight has launched a new report on Presbyopia Market
Presbyopia is the normal loss of near-focusing ability that occurs with age. Most people begin to notice the effects of presbyopia sometime after age 40. It is a result of a gradual decrease in accommodative amplitude, from about 15 diopters (D) to 1 D. This typically comes on between the ages of 40 and 60 as the lenses of the eyes naturally lose elasticity due to the aging process.
The Presbyopia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Presbyopia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Presbyopia market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Presbyopia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
The key players of the Presbyopia market report involved are Allergan (acquired by AbbVie), Eyenovia, Orasis Pharmaceuticals, Ocuphire Pharma, Novartis, Visus Therapeutics, and many others
Download a free sample page- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/presbyopia-market
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
The doctor also tests the vision by having the patient read the text at a distance that is typically comfortable. If the diagnosis of presbyopia is confirmed, the doctor may perform a test to determine the extent of the focusing problem and the appropriate lens prescription. The doctor may also perform a basic eye exam, which includes a refraction assessment and an eye health exam.
The diagnosis is typically based on the medical history to determine the extent of the vision problem which may show a medication or systemic diseases and disorders that have ocular manifestations.
Presbyopia Market Insights
The first goal of presbyopia treatment is to compensate for the inability of the eyes to focus on nearby objects. The treatment options include wearing corrective eyeglasses (spectacle lenses) or contact lenses, undergoing refractive surgery, or getting lens implants for presbyopia. Eyeglasses are the simplest and safest way to correct refractive errors. Contact Lenses work by becoming the first refractive surface for light rays entering the eye, causing more precise refraction or focus. In many cases, contact lenses provide clearer vision, a wider field of vision, and greater comfort. They are a safe and effective option if fitted and used properly.
There is a high unmet need for new therapies. There are currently no FDA-approved drugs for the treatment of Presbyopia. Different approaches on the cornea and the crystalline lens are being pursued to achieve surgical correction of this disability. However, several limitations and considerations have prevented the widespread acceptance of surgical correction for presbyopia. The quality of vision, optical and visual distortions, regression of effect, complications such as corneal ectasia and haze, anisometropia after monovision correction, impaired distance vision, and the invasive nature of the current techniques have limited the utilization of presbyopia surgery. Also, the standard of treatment is the use of reading glasses, which can be quickly misplaced, damaged, or broken. Glasses for reading must be regularly changed as presbyopia progresses.
Presbyopia Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Presbyopia, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Presbyopia epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Presbyopia are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Presbyopia market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Presbyopia market
Table of content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Presbyopia
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Presbyopia
- Presbyopia: Market Overview at a Glance
- Presbyopia: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Presbyopia Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Presbyopia Treatment
- Marketed Products
- Emerging Therapies
- Presbyopia: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Presbyopia
- KOL Views
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Presbyopia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Presbyopia market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Presbyopia in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for the Presbyopia market
- To understand the future market competition in the Presbyopia market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States