The global protein labeling market size is expected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2020 to 2027. The study of Post-translational Modification (PTM) of proteins has gained immense popularity in cell biology and disease treatment and prevention. The introduction of effective quantification methods of protein expression with the use of tagging strategies, such as iodoTMTzero Label Reagent that detects nitrosylation, has driven an efficient determination of PTMs. Therefore, a rise in PTM-related studies is driving the market.
The emergence of novel techniques and the launch of improved products are expected to positively influence market growth. One such development includes the application of new spin labels that expand the capability of site-directed spin labeling of proteins. These labels in combination with electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy (SDSL-EPR) enables investigation of protein structure, dynamics, and structural heterogeneity.
Research studies have stated that Host Cell Proteins (HCPs) interfere with biopharmaceutical manufacturing and result in low yields. Thus, it is essential to quantify and eliminate HCPs during such procedures. The advent of two dimensional in blot electrophoresis (2D DIBE) is proven to be an effective technique for HCP detection. It involves the use of a fluorescent dye, such as Cy3, thus creating lucrative opportunities for the demand for new labels in the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-labeling-market
Protein Labeling Market Report Highlights
• In reagents, proteins dominated the revenue share in 2019 as fluorescent proteins are beneficial and allow in situ fusion expression through gene transfer into cells
• This eliminates the need for purification, in vitro labeling, high-level heterologous production, and microinjection of recombinant proteins
• The development of monomeric fluorescent proteins that are capable to fluoresce orange to far-red bands of visible light spectrum drives the fluorescence microscopy at the fastest CAGR
• The in-vitro labeling segment serves to be a major contributor to the revenue generated in the global market and is anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
• The less complexity associated with in-vitro techniques and availability of a large number of commercial kits for these techniques results in a larger share of this segment in 2019
• In the in-vivo segment, photoreactive labeling held dominant revenue share as photoreactive reagents are chemically inert and react when exposed to visible or UV light
• This allows the use of these reagents in living cells without hindering any metabolic reactions by activating binding with exposure to light at the desired stage, thus making in-vivo protein detection and analysis easy
• This is due to the local presence of key manufacturers, increase in proteomics research, the advent of bioengineering technologies, and rise in adoption of these products in disease diagnosis-associated studies
• These players are taking efforts to introduce new products in the marketplace as well as reinforce their presence with collaborations, partnerships, and agreements
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-labeling-market/request/rs1
Protein Labeling Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global protein labeling market on the basis of product, application, method, and region:
Protein Labeling Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Monoclonal antibodies
• Other reagents
Protein Labeling Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Cell-based Assays
• Fluorescence Microscopy
• Immunological Techniques
• Protein Microarray
• Mass Spectrometry
Protein Labeling Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• In-vitro Labeling Methods
• Enzymatic methods
• Dye-based methods
• Co-translational methods
• Site-specific methods
• Nanoparticle methods
• In-vivo Labeling Methods
• Photoreactive methods
• Radioactive methods
Protein Labeling Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Africa
List of Key Players of Protein Labeling Market
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Merck KGaA
• Perkin Elmer, Inc.
• Promega Corporation
• LGC Limited
• New England Biolabs
• LI-COR, Inc.
• GE Healthcare.
Ask For special pricing @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/special-pricing/3013/rfsp2
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States