The global contact center analytics marketsize is expected to reach USD 2.66 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 16.8% from 2020 to 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for effective customer experience management solutions is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Various factors such as increased compliance requirements and growing social media analytics are further contributing to the market growth.
Numerous businesses are using automated services such as auto-attendant service that helps reduce the number of workforces required to provide a contact center service. The auto-attendant service also allows supervisors and agents to manage their time effectively. Furthermore, this service helps reduce call waiting time and agent idle time, thereby optimizing business productivity.
The contact center analytics solutions offer advanced call-routing, aided by Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and auto-attendant service, to ensure that clients and customers get to speak to a qualified agent as quickly as possible. Analytics solutions also enable supervisors to access high-level dashboards. These dashboards provide an overview of the average call duration and call waiting time, thereby allowing supervisors to make necessary business decisions for increasing contact center productivity.
Analytics solutions allow businesses to conduct an end-to-end analysis of numerous customer data points to proactively identify potential improvements in an agent’s responses. The analyzed output enables a company to design a solution that effectively caters to customer requirements. Furthermore, growing technological advancements in customer relationship management and artificial intelligence are further projected to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contact-center-analytics-market
Contact Center Analytics Market Report Highlights
• Speech analytics helps improve service quality and customer experience, in addition to reducing operating expenses, thereby creating growth opportunities for the segment
• The integration and deployment services segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to continue to dominate over the forecast period, as these services are used to ensure that new systems are in-line with the existing systems and to integrate the new systems with the existing ones, thereby reducing loss or theft of data
• The hosted deployment segment is expected to witness remarkable growth over the forecast period as this method eliminates the need to regularly upgrade systems
• Analytics solutions are widely adopted in small and medium enterprises as these solutions help easily track customer data and improve an agent’s productivity
• A workforce optimization solution offers several analytics capabilities, such as quality management and interaction analytics, which enable contact centers to improve their workforce operations. This, in turn, is leading to a high growth rate of the workforce optimization segment over the forecast period
• The consumer goods and retail segment is projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The segment growth can be attributed to the wide adoption of contact center analytics solutions in the consumer goods and retail industry to provide a personalized experience to customers.
• The North American Customer Service Management Association (NACSMA) is focusing on promoting the use of advanced technologies in the contact center industry for helping enterprises in delivering enhanced customer experience.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contact-center-analytics-market/request/rs15
Contact Center Analytics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global contact center analytics market based on solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, application, end-use, and region:
Contact Center Analytics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Cross-channel Analytics
• Performance Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Speech Analytics
• Text Analytics
Contact Center Analytics Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Integration & Deployment
• Support & Maintenance
• Training & Consulting
• Managed Services
Contact Center Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Contact Center Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
Contact Center Analytics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Automatic Call Distributor
• Customer Experience Management
• Log Management
• Real-time Monitoring & Reporting
• Risk & Compliance Management
• Workforce Optimization
Contact Center Analytics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• IT & Telecom
• Travel & Hospitality
Contact Center Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Contact Center Analytics Market
• 8X8 Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Enghouse Interactive
• Five9, Inc.
• Genpact Limited
• Mitel Networks Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• SAP SE
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450959/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States