The global dermatology devices marketsize is expected to reach a value of USD 35.3 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 15.1% over the forecast period. The product demand is expected to increase owing to rise in skin conditions and growing influence of social media.
Increasing incidences of skin disorders such as psoriasis, acne, eczema, and skin lesions across the globe is attributed to irregular lifestyle and food habits. Melanoma is the most deadly form of skin cancer which arises due to overexposure to the sun. Dermatology diagnostic equipment help in the early diagnosis of melanoma. High prevalence of this skin condition is anticipated to contribute to the market growth. For instance, in 2019, nearly 7,800 Canadians were estimated to be diagnosed with melanoma and nearly 1,300 Canadians were estimated to die due to melanoma.
Moreover, obesity has rapidly become a major health concern. Hence, fat removal procedures are increasingly being adopted. Liposuction is considered as an effective treatment for obesity, which, in turn, drives the product demand. Rising disposable income and increasing financial independence among women are also driving market growth. In addition, technological advancements in laser treatments increases its application scope, subsequently driving the product demand over the forecast period.
North America is projected to be the largest market globally through the forecast period. This is attributed to growing incidences of conditions such as eczema, which can be treated dermatologically. Growing popularity of cosmetic procedures such as cellulite and fat removal and scar removal is also projected to drive the growth of the regional market. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast period. Factors such as high medical tourism and increasing R&D activities are driving the Asia Pacific market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dermatology-devices-market
Dermatology Devices Market Report Highlights
• Treatment devices dominated the market in 2019 owing to the rise in awareness regarding various aesthetic procedures and products, which, in turn, leads to a rise in adoption of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures
• Laser devices accounted for the largest share in 2019 due to its wide application in a variety of disease and cosmetic treatments
• Skin cancer diagnosis held a substantial market share in 2019 owing to the high prevalence of this disease condition, particularly melanoma
• Skin rejuvenation is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing popularity of this treatment procedure
• Hospitals accounted for the largest share in 2019 owing to the rise in adoption of advanced infrastructure and enhanced services in these settings
• North America dominated the global dermatology devices market in 2019 due to increasing awareness of aesthetic procedures and rising beauty consciousness among the population.
• Key market players include Alma Lasers GmbH; Cynosure, Inc.; Solta Medical, Inc.; Cutera, Inc.; Syneron Medical Ltd.; Canfield Scientific, Inc.; 3Gen; Aesthetic Group; Ambicare Health; and Image Derm, Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dermatology-devices-market/request/rs15
Dermatology Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dermatology devices market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
Dermatology Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Diagnostic Devices
• Other Imaging Devices
• Biopsy Devices
• Treatment Devices
• Light Therapy
• Electrosurgical Equipment
Dermatology Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Diagnostic Devices
• Skin Cancer Diagnosis
• Treatment Devices
• Hair Removal
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Acne, Psoriasis, and Tattoo Removal
• Wrinkle Removal and Skin Resurfacing
• Body Contouring and Fat Removal
• Cellulite Reduction
• Vascular and Pigmented Lesion Removal
Dermatology Devices End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Dermatology Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1000/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States