Fall Protection Distributors, one of the leaders in fall prevention, offers several Vertical Lifeline solutions. Vertical Lifelines are an integral part of most rooftop safety plans involving life-sustaining and fall prevention equipment. Among roofing contractors, DIYers, and handymen everywhere, falls remain among the biggest risks of morbidity and mortality. A fall from a roof can leave someone with permanent injuries and medical complications that could lead to significant medical bills and quality of life issues. Some falls could even be fatal. That is why everyone has to place safety first with the help of Fall Protection Distributors and a quality lineup of Vertical Lifeline products.
What Are Vertical Lifeline Products?
Fall Protection Distributors offers the latest in safety gear to ensure everyone has the best quality products on the market. The Vertical Lifeline products are offered as individual units or as part of a larger bundle to suit the needs of any size project. A few popular items include:
- The Malta Dynamics Warthog Vertical Lifeline Rope with Snap Hook, which is heat-resistant and provides protection against abrasion, reducing the chances of suffering an injury
- The Malta Dynamics Warthog Vertical Lifeline Assembly, which is resistant to rot, mildew, alkalis, and solvents, extending the life of this product significantly
- The FallTech Roofer’s Kit with Harness, which is exceptional at absorbing shocks and stresses
- The FallTech Polyester Vertical Lifeline Rope, which is a premium, durable rope that resists UV radiation
These are just a few of the many products available in the Vertical Lifeline category. This type of flexibility and versatility has set Fall Protection Distributors apart from the other players in the industry.
Vertical Lifeline Products Are Tested and Proven
A few general benefits of Vertical Lifeline products include:
- Vertical Lifeline products are resistant to alkalis, mold, and mildew
- Fall Protection Distributors Vertical Lifeline products are resistant to heat and cold
- Durable and flexible, providing security and strength while protecting against falls
- Alloy steel snap-hooks are reliable, strong, and trustworthy
- Fall Protection Distributors Vertical Lifeline products are made using a variety of webbing material including nylon and polyester
Vertical Lifeline products are simple to implement into your safety plan and easy to train for proper usage.
Fall Protection Distributors Is Unwavering in its Dedication to its Customers
This unique mix of features is just another example of the dedication that Fall Protection Distributors has to its customers. Fall Protection Distributors regularly solicits feedback from clients to see what is working well and what needs to be improved. This feedback is reflected in the latest line of Vertical Lifeline products that are simple to use without sacrificing any of the important quality safety features.
As Fall Protection Distributors continues to stay up to date on the latest advancements in the field, it is likely that more products will be released down the road. Right now, anyone who is going to be working on a roof should take advantage of the restraint applications offered by Vertical Lifeline products from Fall Protection Distributors.
About Fall Protection Distributors
Fall Protection Distributors is one of the leaders in fall prevention technology. Fall Protection Distributors has developed a strong reputation for staying ahead of its competitors with constant technological improvements to its wide variety of fall prevention products, including Vertical Lifelines. Vertical Lifelines represents the latest in a line of reliable fall prevention products with a wide variety of features that are perfect for anyone who will be doing work on a roof for an extended amount of time. Fall Protection Distributors believes that safety should always be placed first.
Company Name: Fall Protection Distributors
Contact Person: Howie Scarboro
Email: Send Email
Address:671 Willow Street
Country: United States