The market size of marine outboard engine was US$ 3.3 Bn in 2020 and is expected to add value worth US$ 616.4 million during the forecast period (2020-2030). The COVID-19 pandemic has caused latency in the global marine outboard engine market as sales of new vessels have lowered dramatically since over the last couple of months. The market is poised to witness stunted growth on the back of the fiscal uncertainty created by the pandemic. Significantly reduced demand for seafood due to restaurant closures & lowered marine recreational activities amid ongoing lockdown in many regions has caused a slump in the commercial marine industry.
As a result, leading vessel manufacturing companies have ceased production. For instance, In March 2020, major boat manufacturing companies in the U.S. such as Viking Yachts, Regal Boats, Brunswick Corporation, Yamaha Outboard, Groupe, Beneteu, and Malibu Boats stopped entire production at their sites in the country. Such dormancy in vessel manufacturing poses a serious threat to the marine outboard engine market. However, as the pandemic is brought under control, the sales of marine outboard engine market is poised to regain traction and is set to grow by 1.2X by the end of forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4339
Key Trends of Marine Outboard Engine Market:
- Sales of marine outboard engine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7%, and is slated to be valued at US$ 3.9 Bn by the end of forecast period (2020 – 2030).
- Four stroke electronic fuel injection type engines will hold the maximum share in terms of value, at US$ 1.7 Bn market value by the end of forecast period.
- Marine outboard engines with power above 100 HP type is set to grow at a value CAGR of 1.8% , gaining 43 BPS into its market share by the end of the forecast period.
- Electric ignition type marine outboard engine is expected to account for majority share in terms of value. It is projected to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 495.4 Mn during the forecast period.
- Marine outboard engine used in fishing vessels is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% and will create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 259.6 Mn by the end of the forecast period.
- North America is prophesied to hold the maximum share in terms of value, expanding at a CAGR of 1.4% during the forecast period.
Key Segments of the Marine Outboard Engine Market
Fact.MR’s study on the marine outboard engine market offers information divided into two key segments-power, engine, ignition, boat, across seven major regions. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Less than 30 HP
- 30HP to 100 HP
- Above 100 HP
- Two Stroke Carburetted
- Two Stroke Electronic Fuel Injection
- Two Stroke Direct Injection System
- Four Stroke Carburetted
- Four Stroke Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fishing Vessel
- Recreational Vessel
- Special Purpose Boats
Product Launches to be the Prime Strategy for Marine Outboard Engine Manufacturers
The global marine outboard engine market is highly consolidated. Prominent manufacturers are continuously focusing on product launches in order to fulfil the increasing demand from boat manufacturers.
Some of the major key players in the marine filter market are
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Seastar Solution
- Sole Diesel
- Boll & Kirch Filterbau GmbH
- Baldwin Filters
- Pall Corporation
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4339
- In February 2018, Honda Motor Co., Ltd. redesigned and improved BF200, BF225, and BF250 V6 outboard motors with features such as Intelligent Shift and Throttle (IST) and mechanical control options which enables the operator to fine tune throttle settings at any speed.
- In May 2018, Yamaha Motors, in North America announced the launch of F425A/FL425A outboard motor engine with 425 horsepower. The launch helped Yamaha to cater to the demand of high capacity (over 100HP) marine outboard engines.
More Insights on the Marine Outboard Engine Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased market analysis of marine outboard engine, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential market analysis of marine outboard engine market on the basis of power (less than 30 HP, 30HP to 100 HP and Above 100 HP), engine (two stroke carburetted, two stroke electronic fuel injection, two stroke direct injection system, four stroke carburetted, and four stroke electronic fuel injection) ignition (electric, and manual), boat type (fishing vessel, recreational vessel, and special purpose boats) across seven major regions.
Marine Switchboard Market: Marine switchboard is an onboard electric equipment that supply power to all the onboard systems and offers top-notch power network quality to a vessel. Marine switchboard are highly innovative systems and very useful in case of any electrical accidents.
Marine Seats Market: The marine seats market remains highly fragmented with regional players holding the bulk shares of the market. The absence of marine seats manufacturers in areas close to ports and other boating hubs is a vital reason which has allowed the local players to expand their presence in their region.
Marine Filter Market: The marine filter is a fine mesh screen type filter that is used for removing the impurities from water, air and oil from ships. The marine filters are usually mounted in pairs so that one can be used and other can be on standby. The marine filters can be used at both the ends, suction (low pressure) and discharge (high pressure). The frequency of marine filters depends upon their type.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States