The global adhesion barrier market size is expected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. The key drivers of the market include increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases coupled with rising cases of post-surgical adhesions. Factors such as increasing healthcare expenditure and rising awareness about post-surgical complications among patients are adding growth to the market. Moreover, increasing number of cancer cases are also adding demand for surgical interventions. According to National Cancer Institute, in 2018, there were approximately 1.7 million new cases of cancer diagnosed in U.S.
Furthermore, increasing geriatric population is also substantially increasing the usage of adhesion barriers as they suffer from various chronic diseases, which require surgery. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), one in four persons living in North America and Europe could be aged 65 or more by 2050. The number of people aged more than 80 years is anticipated to reach 426 million in 2050. Additionally, with rising urbanization and increasing inclination towards healthy lifestyle, more people are expected get involve in various sports activities. Therefore, resulting in increasing sports related injuries, causing rising usage of adhesion barriers.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adhesion-barrier-market
Adhesion Barrier Market Report Highlights
• North America accounted for the largest share in 2019 owing to favorable reimbursement policies, presence of key players, and government initiatives
• By product, the synthetic adhesion barriers segment dominated the market in 2019 owing to its high usage in various surgical interventions
• Based on synthetic adhesion barriers products, the hyaluronic acid segment accounted for the largest market size in 2019 owing to its capacity to attract and hold a vast amount of moisture
• Based on natural adhesion barriers products, the collagen and protein segment held the largest share in 2019 as it is easy to apply and is resorbable after repair
• By formulation, the film/mesh segment accounted for the largest size in 2019 owing to its low cost and high usage in various form of surgeries
• By application, the cardiovascular surgery segment is expected to register the highest CAGR due to rising incidence of heart diseases.
• The leading players present in the market are Sanofi S.A.; Becton Dickinson and Company; Baxter International, Inc.; Johnson & Johnson; Anika Therapeutic, Inc.; FzioMed, Inc.; Mast Biosurgery, Inc.; Innocoll Holdings PLC; and Atrium Medical Corporation (Getinge Group).
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adhesion-barrier-market/request/rs15
Adhesion Barrier Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global adhesion barrier market on the basis of product, formulation, application, and region:
Adhesion Barrier Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Synthetic Adhesion Barriers
• Hyaluronic acid
• Regenerated cellulose
• Polyethylene glycol
• Natural Adhesion Barriers
• Collagen & Protein
Adhesion Barrier Formulation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Adhesion Barrier Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Gynecological Surgeries
• Abdominal General Surgeries
• Orthopedic Surgeries
• Cardiovascular Surgeries
• Neurological Surgeries
• Urological Surgeries
Adhesion Barrier Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• New Zealand
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3622/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States