The global food processing blades marketsize is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2020 to 2027. Rising demand for poultry, meat, confectionery, along with packaged and healthy food products, is expected to augment the demand for food processing blades.
Food processing blades are widely utilized across the food industries, including bakery and confectionery, meat, seafood and poultry, and dairy, for peeling, skinning, slicing, grinding, and other processes. The regulatory associations such as the Ministry of Food Processing Industries and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are expected to drive the market.
The value chain for food processing equipment has five constituents, namely raw material suppliers, assemblers/manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and end-use industries. Many companies in the food processing equipment market tend to opt for forward & backward integration in value chain management.
Major players including Marel and JBT Corporation focus on standard and quality products and offer automated operational processes. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth opportunities in the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Central and South America, where the demand for processed and packaged food has increased with changing consumer preferences and inclination towards fast food and seafood.
Food Processing Blades Market Report Highlights
• By product, the circular blade segment is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 on account of production process optimization and improved workflow efficiency
• The grinding application segment dominated the market in 2019 owing to its extensive use in the food industry
• The proteins end-use segment dominated the market in 2019 on account of the rise in demand for fish, poultry, bovine, and pork
• Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 owing to heightened demand for protein-rich convenience food, processed meat, and other packaged food products.
• Major manufacturers such as Marel, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, and JBT Corporation emphasize on the implementation of new technologies, R&D activities, and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage over others and serve various markets.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-processing-blades-market/request/rs15
Food Processing Blades Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global food processing blades market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Food Processing Blades Product Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Single Edge
• Double Edge
• Single Edge
• Flat Edge
• Beveled Edge
• Scalloped Edge
Food Processing Blades Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Food Processing Blades End-use Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Other Foods
Food Processing Blades Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Food Processing Blades Market
• Minerva Omega Group s.r.l.
• Biro Manufacturing Company
• GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
• JBT Corporation
• Nemco Food Equipment, LTD.
• Bettcher Industries, Inc.
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451052/ibb
Browse Related Reports:
Seafood Processing Equipment MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Frozen, Smoked, Canned, Dried), By Equipment (Slaughtering, Gutting, Scaling, Filleting), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.
Food Processing Seals MarketSize, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Face Materials, Metal, Elastomers), By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Beverages), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States