Schools, kids teams, churches and non profits are looking for ways to raise money. Joe Wolpin of Fundraising Zone reports that coffee makes a great fundraising product. — Source
Coffee is an important part of life for many Americans.
Just a few stats to prove this point:
- The average American drinks 3.1 cups of coffee per day.
- While the average US office employee drinks 4 cups a day.
- Over 50% of Americans over 18 years of age drink coffee every day.
- There are over 150 million daily coffee drinkers.
- 7 in 10 Americans drink coffee every week.
- 62% drink coffee every day.
Source – https://www.ncausa.org/Newsroom/NCA-releases-Atlas-of-American-Coffee
Americans spend money on coffee daily
- The average price for an espresso based drink is $3.45. But many people spend a lot more than that.
- The average price for brewed coffee is $2.38.
- The average American spends $92 a month.
Are people drinking coffee during the pandemic?
Yes they are.
Many report drinking more coffee at home than ever before.
As long as people get tired and need to go to work… People will be drinking coffee.
Joe continues, “This creates a unique opportunity for schools, teams and non profits to hold a coffee fundraising event. It is a favorite with booster clubs because of the 40% profit margins across the line.”
To learn more about the Fundraising Zone Coffee fundraising program featuring the Wickedly Awesome gourmet coffee collection, Go here.
You can read more on the Fundraising Zone website here…
Coff fundraising brochure link: https://www.fundraisingzone.com/brochure-fundraisers/coffee-fundraiser/
Company Name: Fundraising Zone
Contact Person: Joe Wolpin
Email: Send Email
Phone: (800) 645-6550
Address:337 Merrick Road Suite 5
State: New York, 11563
Country: United States