The global customized premixes market size is expected to reach USD 2.28 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020 to 2027. The market growth is primarily attributed to growing consumer inclination towards consuming nutritious products to overcome the existing health issues or ward off illness and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Fortified foods possess medical properties that provide healing benefits apart from energy and essential nutrients. Additionally, various awareness campaigns run by government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and key market players have boosted consumer understanding pertaining to the nutritional benefits of the customized premixes, which, in turn, is projected to fuel the market growth. For instance, in November 2019, Koninklijke DSM N.V. launched a campaign in Chennai to increase awareness among the consumers about health issues caused by iron deficiency and promote the consumption of fortified foods.
Vitamins and minerals are the most widely consumed premixes globally as these nutrients are essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and D as well as minerals such as potassium, calcium, selenium, and manganese are used in various applications, including food and beverages, dietary supplements, and nutrition products, due to their superior benefits, such as improved bone health, skin health, immune system, and energy metabolism.
The popularity of products positioned around improved functioning of the immune system and physical and mental well-being is rising worldwide. The demand for immunity boosting products increased at a significant rate amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, a growing emphasis on weight management is likely to fuel the demand for customized premixes.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/customized-premixes-market
Customized Premixes Market Report Highlights
• By form, powder-based customized premixes accounted for a share of over 57.0% in terms of revenue in 2019 and are likely to witness substantial growth over the forecast owing to its superior benefits, including cost-effectiveness, convenient packaging, stability, and flexibility
• The vitamins-based nutrient segment accounted for more than 36.0% share of the global revenue in 2019. The rapidly expanding wellness industry and the rising demand for healthier and nutritional foods are likely to increase the consumption of vitamins in food and beverages application substantially
• The demand for products blended with multiple nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and nucleotides, is increasing as they provide multiple health benefits and reduce the need to spend on each ingredient separately. Additionally, growing initiatives by the government to promote food fortification are fueling the demand for customized premixes, particularly in developing countries.
• In August 2019, Prinova Group LLC established a new sales office in Sydney, Australia to supply nutritional premixes in the Australia and New Zealand markets from its China facility. The demand for nutritional premixes in the Australia and New Zealand markets is driven by the applications, including supplements, dairy, and sports nutrition.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/customized-premixes-market/request/rs15
Customized Premixes Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global customized premixes market on the basis of nutrient, form, function, application, and region:
Customized Premixes Nutrient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Amino Acids
Customized Premixes Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Customized Premixes Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Bone Health
• Skin Health
Customized Premixes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Food & Beverages
• Dairy Products
• Bakery & Confectionary
• Dietary Supplements
• Nutrition Products
Customized Premixes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Customized Premixes Market
• Koninklijke DSM N.V.
• Glanbia plc
• Corbion N.V.
• Vitablend Netherland B.V.
• Prinova Group LLC
• Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
• SternVitamin GmbH & Co. KG
• Wright Enrichment Inc.
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451131/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States