The global ultrasound gels market size is estimated to reach USD 112.8 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 3.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing adoption rate of ultrasound devices in healthcare settings due to its diagnostic efficiency and cost-effectiveness is the factor expected to drive the demand for the conductive medium during the forecast period. In addition, the increasing number of external sonography procedures requiring a low level of sterility has contributed to its largest market share.
Increasing patient visits reporting problems such as heart disease, kidney and gallbladder problems, and lung and intestinal diseases where ultrasound primarily finds application is expected to increase the consumption rate of the gel. Growing concern to protect the ultrasound transducer from damages and the developing trend to provide utmost patient satisfaction during treatment has led to increasing demand for odorless, colorless, and stain-free ultrasound gels. The availability of handheld sonography devices at affordable prices has promoted their adoption rate in small-sized clinics. Therefore, the growing installation rate of sonography units in clinics has contributed to the rising demand of gel in these setups.
Availability of alternative to ultrasound gels, the advent of gel-free sonography probes, and limited access to medical consumables in rural areas are expected to resist the growth of the market during the forecast period. The gel-free sonography probes can be a major threat to the market, but its expensiveness is limiting its adoption rate.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ultrasound-gels-market
Ultrasound Gels Market Report Highlights
• The non-sterile segment held the largest market share in 2019 and are expected to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period
• The sterile segment is expected to experience the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
• The hospitals segment held the largest market share owing to its large patient pool, strict adherence to medical imaging protocols, and availability of advanced technology.
• Ambulatory centers and clinics are anticipated to grow at the speediest rate during the forecast period
• North America held the largest market share in 2019
• The increasing acceptance of sonography at community level clinics and home healthcare will drive the market growth in the region
• Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to large unmet needs, increasing healthcare expenditure, and presence of several small-scale domestic manufacturers.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ultrasound-gels-market/request/rs15
Ultrasound Gels Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global ultrasound gels market on the basis of type, end-user, and region:
Ultrasound Gels Type Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Ultrasound Gels End-user Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Diagnostic Center
• Ambulatory Center
Ultrasound Gels Region Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Ultrasound Gels Market
• Compass Health Brands
• National Therapy Products
• H.R Pharmaceuticals Inc.
• Tele-Paper Malaysia
• Sonogel Vertriebs
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450532/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States