The global thermal interface materials market size is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for electrical and electronic gadgets is anticipated to boost the demand for thermal interface materials over the forecast period.
Increased demand for high specification electronic goods in light of new launches in the field of consumer electronics and technological innovations are likely to support the demand for thermal interface materials. Moreover, growing demand for latest technological gadgets and specialty electronics for high end operations are expected to augment the market in the projected time.
Commercial availability and enhanced performance characteristics of the products to reduce the heat transfer is likely to support the demand. Thermal interface materials are known to conduct more heat than air which it displaces as a substance to fill the imperfection between the physical contacts of solid surfaces. These substances can also be used to extract waste heat generated when a semiconductor electronic device is used to its maximum potential.
Increasing reliance on electronic devices, growing adoption of electric cars, and rising demand for smart devices are anticipated to drive the demand of the product in the estimated time frame. The market is highly competitive in nature as market influencers like high degree of innovation in terms of product development and performance, remarkable impact of e-commerce in the shopping experience, and product substitutes.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermal-interface-materials-market
Thermal Interface Materials Market Report Highlights
• The computer application segment registered the highest market share in utilizing the product followed by the telecom sector at over 20.0% in 2019. This is owing to rising reliance on computers and laptops globally for personal and professional use
• The market share for greases and adhesives product in 2019 stood at USD 617.3 million and is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.7% over the projected period owing to their suitable lubrication properties like viscosity, thermal stability, and oxidation resistance
• Asia Pacific was the largest regional segment accounting for 37.5% of the total market share in terms of revenue in 2019 due to the prominence of expansion in the medical and pharmaceutical industry in the emerging economies
• Tapes and films accounted for a revenue of USD 257.9 million in 2019 on account of high demand in the electronic and electrical equipment due to requirements related to heat dissipation.
• Key companies operating in the country are involved in the production of advanced materials in order to increase the market share and revenues in the market.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermal-interface-materials-market/request/rs15
Thermal Interface Materials Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global thermal interface materials market on the basis of product, application and region:
Thermal Interface Materials Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Tapes and films
• Elastomeric Pads
• Greases and Adhesives
• Phase change materials
• Metal Based
Thermal Interface Materials Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Medical devices
• Industrial machinery
• Consumer Durables
• Automotive Electronics
Thermal Interface Materials Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Thermal Interface Materials Market
• The 3M Company
• Indium Corporation
• The Dow Chemical Company
• Honeywell International Inc.
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3319/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States