New York, USA – July 19, 2021 – Stable cell lines, immortal cells that can express the interested proteins stably under controlled level, are widely applied in a variety of studies, which can be utilized for the production of the antigen of therapeutic or experimental antibody, functional study, structure determination (NMR spectroscopy, crystallization, and Cryo-EM), drug discovery, and so on. Using a qualified stable cell line to produce target molecules has obviously increased acceptability and reliability in clinical.
As a professional CRO with extensive experience and sophisticated techniques, Creative Biolabs enables custom cell line construction in a one-stop manner, relieving the customers from complex and time-consuming technical challenges.
* A modified FRT/Flp-In recombinase system is used by technicians at Creative Biolabs to produce human proteins in CHO cells and 293 cells for stable expression.
* With a unique series of high-yield vector systems, the available highest yields in common mammalian protein production host cell lines are achieved, with antibody yielding up to 2.0-5.5 grams/liter, 80-120pg/cell/day in specific media.
* The capabilities also extend to engineered bacterial construction and batch fermentation, such as pCD-Bac, a temperature inducible bacterial expression vector that allows the high-yield protein expression in the host E. coli DH5a.
Hybridoma technology is another powerful tool of Creative Biolabs, which assists the development of target molecules, especially for the long-term production of a large number of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs).
* High specificity, affinity, and accuracy of generated antibodies.
* Diverse species to choose from: mouse, rat, hamster, guinea pig, and gene-inhibited mouse.
* Allow for post-translational modifications.
“Stable cell lines enable the production of antigens that are frequently used for generating mAbs by hybridoma,” said a technician, “usually clients request a bundle.”
Visit the official website to learn more about the techniques: https://www.creative-biolabs.com.
Creative Biolabs has achieved some renown as an expert antibody & protein solution provider in the area of pharmaceutical and academic. With high-end technology platforms, specialized scientists, and extensive knowledge, this CRO has established a systematic service workflow, offering first-level one-stop services for the clients working on their diagnostics and therapeutics-related preclinical studies. With expertise in antibody and protein development and engineering skills, Creative Biolabs can help construct the optimal stable cell lines as support of global clients’ projects.