1. The sweater manufacturer believes that the knitted clothes should be dusted off and soaked in cold water for 10-20 minutes before washing. After taking it out, squeeze out the water, put it in a washing powder solution or soap flake solution and gently scrub, and then use clean water. rinsing. In order to ensure the color of the wool, 2% acetic acid (or edible vinegar) can be dropped into the water to neutralize the residual soap.
2. Wash the knitted sweater with tea water (white clothes are best not to use this method), not only can clean the dust, but also make the wool not fade and prolong the service life. The specific washing method is: use a pot of boiling water, put an appropriate amount of tea, wait for the tea to soak, after the water is cool, filter out the tea, soak the sweater (thread) in the tea for 15 minutes, and then gently rub it a few times before using it. Rinse with clean water.
White sweaters will gradually turn black after wearing for a long time. If the sweater is cleaned and placed in the refrigerator for 1 hour, and then taken out to dry, it will be as white as new. If the dark sweater is stained with dust, haiermei can use a sponge soaked in water and squeeze it dry, and wipe it gently.
Precautions For Cleaning Knitted Sweaters
1. Sweater manufacturers know that knitted sweaters are easy to deform, so people can’t pull it vigorously to avoid the shape of the clothes and affect peopler wearing taste.
2. After washing, the knitted sweater should be dried in the shade, hang in a ventilated and dry place, and should be laid flat when drying, and placed in accordance with the original shape of the clothing to avoid deformation.
3. The knitted sweater should avoid exposure to sunlight, which will damage its luster and elasticity, and make it yellow and black.
4. After wearing a knitted sweater for a long time, some parts will become shiny. For this, people can spray a half mixture of vinegar and water and then wash it to restore the original shape.
5. White sweaters will gradually turn black after wearing them for a long time. If the sweater is cleaned and placed in the refrigerator for one hour, then take it out to dry and it will be as white as new.
6. Be sure to wash by hand in cold water and try to use neutral detergent.
7. When storing knitted sweaters, it is best not to use the hanging method, because this will easily cause the knitted sweaters to deform. It is better to store the knitted sweaters neatly and flatly.
8. The sweater factory believes that for knitted sweaters with embroidery, patch embroidery or beading, it is necessary to pay more attention not to damage these parts during washing and storage. When storing, it is best to fold it inside, and do not directly contact with other clothing, so as to avoid damage to the hook.