The global organic beverages market size is expected to register a revenue of USD 47.78 billion and projected to grow at CAGR of 13.0% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Increasing demand for organic beverages among millennials in developing countries is a key factor driving the market. In addition, rising demand for non-diary, non-sugary, and non-caffeinated beverages is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Moreover, easy availability of a wide range of flavours including aloe Vera, turmeric, and activated charcoal along with store packaging and easy to handle qualities, the organic beverage is projected to spur the product demand. Non-dairy products accounted for the largest market share, in 2018. These drinks are made by nuts, cereal, legumes, and plant material and used as a functional drink.
To download the sample PDF of Organic Beverages Market Report “please” click here:
The tea and coffee segment is projected to grow with the highest CAGR of more than 13.5% from 2019 to 2025. The shift towards natural and organic drinks and increasing awareness is expected to fuel the segment growth over the forecast years. North America accounted for the largest market share, in 2018. U.S. has contributed a major share in this region due to the huge presence of targeted people. North America organic beverage market is projected to grow with steady growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing number of restaurants and cafes in U.S.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The non-dairy product segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global organic beverages market by the end of 2025.
• The offline sale channel accounted for the largest market share, in 2018. The online sale channel is projected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Asia pacific is estimated to grow with the highest CAGR of more than 17.0% over the forecast period due to the rising urbanization and disposable income along with rising number of international retail stores in developing countries.
• Germany, Brazil. U.S., South Africa and China are expected to have potential market growth in the next few years.
Million Insights has segmented the global organic beverages market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Organic Beverages Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Non-dairy Beverages (Soy, Rice, Oat)
• Fruit Beverages
• Coffee & Tea
• Beer & Wine
Organic Beverages Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Organic Beverages Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Personalized Retail Nutrition And Wellness Market – The global personalized retail nutrition and wellness market size is estimated to arrive at USD 3.3 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 7.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Caps And Closures Market – The global caps and closures market is estimated to arrive at USD 143,699.6 million by 2030. It is projected to develop by 5.0% CAGR in the period of forecast.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar