The North America healthcare personal protective equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 2.54 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing healthcare expenditure, coupled with the growing geriatric population, is expected to augment the demand for healthcare products and services.
The increasing demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 pandemic has led to its shortage. This factor is encouraging various manufacturers to increase production capacities to cater to the rising demand. Moreover, U.S. has also invoked the Defense Production Act (DPA) to increase the production of personal protective equipment.
The rising importance of safety measures during the treatment of patients, coupled with growing awareness about hospital-acquired and other infections, is further expected to spur the demand for personal protective equipment in the healthcare sector. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is further anticipated to propel the product demand in the forthcoming years.
Owing to the growing demand, several apparel and automobile companies are focusing on manufacturing personal protective equipment for healthcare workers as well as patients. In addition, manufacturers are increasingly making use of 3D printing technology to produce masks for medical personnel.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-healthcare-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market
North America Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market Report Highlights
• The disposable gloves demand in North America is projected to register a CAGR of 8.6% from 2020 to 2027 on account of the presence of stringent regulations regarding the health and safety of healthcare workers, and patients
• The respiratory protective equipment accounted for a revenue share of 11.2% in 2019 on account of increased usage of respirators, and surgical masks to protect the healthcare workers from airborne particulate matter, and other contaminants
• The hospital end-use segment accounted for a revenue share of 54.4% in the North America healthcare PPE market in 2019, on account of rising instances of chronic diseases which has increased number of hospital visits, and re-admissions
• Mexico is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 8.4% in terms of revenue from 2020 to 2027 on account of improving healthcare infrastructure coupled with growing medical tourism in the country
• In May 2020, 3M received two contracts from the U.S. Department of Defense for expanding the N95 respirator production in U.S. in response to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• In March 2020, Honeywell International Inc. announced the expansion of manufacturing capabilities in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S. to manufacture N95 face masks for supporting the U.S. government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-healthcare-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market/request/rs15
North America Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the North America healthcare personal protective equipment market on the basis of product, end use, and country:
North America Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Protective Clothing
• Respiratory Protection
• Surgical Masks
• Respirator Masks
• Face Protection
• Eye Protection
• Hand Protection
• Disposable Gloves
• Durable Gloves
North America Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Home Healthcare
• Outpatient/ Primary Care Facilities
North America Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Country Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450576/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States