Has it ever occurred to you, what exactly is a hobby? Did you grow up listening to the same thing that we have endured, “Focus on your studies, focus on your career, what will this writing/dancing/singing/entrepreneurship, etc. get you?”
To answer this age-old question, Creators are the lifeline of the Modern Era. Social Media and Content are ruling the world right now and this is now a career option. FanatiXx was found with the sole objective to work as a guide for these Creators, to provide A-Z services that these creators will need. The services include Book Publication, Anthologies, Open Mics, Seminars, Webinars, Live Interview Sessions with established and skilled professionals, branding on a Variety of News channels both online and offline, helping entrepreneurs with a chance to make their own start-up. Serve them with all kinds of BPO services, Social Media Handling, Promotions, Advertisements, Recognitions, and training sessions.
These services are all divided into 6 Brand Names registered under FanatiXx.
- FanatiXx Publication: The inhouse brand of FanatiXx, particularly dealing in the publication of Solo-Books i.e., Poetry, Story, Novels, etc penned by a solo author. (https://fanatixxpublication.com)
- Spectrum of Thoughts Publication and community: The inhouse brand of FanatiXx, particularly dealing in the publication of Anthologies i.e., Poetry, Story, or other genres penned by multiple authors. (https://sotpublication.com)
- Spectrum Awards: To motivate and inspire young minds and their raw talent, FanatiXx came up with the idea of recognizing those who have just started to live up to their passion. FanatiXx Spectrum Awards was formed with a single purpose, to recognize and motivate people so they can do the same for others. (https://spectrumaward.com)
- BooksClub.in: This brand deals with the Printing and Distribution Network, and POD for Authors, Publication Houses, and Communities. (https://booksclub.in)
- MyAuthorsHub: This works as the dashboard provider for the distribution of Royalty and sales reports on behalf of BooksClub.in. This is also a venture by FanatiXx itself. (https://myauthorshub.com)
- Khule Aam Bol: With this venture, they wish to convey that each and every person has the right to speak and thus you need to be bold and speak up, as the tagline: “Be Bold Be Heard”. This division specializes in Open Mics and events. (https://instagram.com/khule_aam_bol)
Any services a creator, a writer, or any artist needs, we got that covered.
”FanatiXx started as a small Instagram Doodle Page, but the love and support were enormous, gaining around 50,000+ members within the first 6 months which motivated me to move ahead and step up. This was when I decided that its time to get a team on board. Its been 5 years since then, and we have come a long way, with 7 core team members including Akshat Lakhe (Management Head for FanatiXx Publication), Saizal Gupta (Editor in Chief for FanatiXx Publication), Mayuri Valanju (Management Head for Spectrum of Thoughts), Neharika Bhatia (Editor in Chief for Spectrum Awards), Ishika Bhardwaj (Outreach Manager for FanatiXx Publication), Sagar Chand Samal (Graphic Design Head for FanatiXx), Noorleen Kaur Bhatia (Management Head for BooksClub.in and My Authors’ Hub), and more than 200 people working with us and the family has grown to over 100,000+ members. This has been a fun journey, with our members i.e. our second family, and I hope it remains the same.” the journey of FanatiXx as described by Hemant Bansal.
As said by the Best Selling Author of the Book Was She Mine!, Mr. Bajrang Sultania, “Fabulous(F) Amazing(A) Nostalgic(N) Ambience(A) Together(T) Ignites(I) XFactor(Xx) in a writeup. This core hardworking effluent team has got the potential to work with the creators and leave the people in awww. They always vocalize a saying ‘Don’t be the Phase of dreams, Be the Face of your dreams’. Apart from being the community, they are involved in hearing out your hidden screams, a tired emotion, a dead story, a lying smile.“