“The Healthy Truth” is a Stayhealthy Production designed to help and give guidance to anyone, especially underserved minorities. The show features interviews with celebrities, influencers, and opinion leaders that explores peculiar health and life issues. In addition to these interviews, “The Healthy Truth” features health myths exposed, diet, and wellness tips that anyone can use no matter their health status, questions & answers, and surprise segments.
“Hosting a show that is framed around helping others live their best life is fulfilling,” said Robert Ferguson, Stayhealthy’s health ambassador and nutrition expert. “I am honored to be a part of providing clarity around better health,” he added.
On the show, Robert Ferguson demonstrates ways to eat that have proven effective through clinical trials and many years of deployment. Furthermore, there is a question and answer segment on the show where viewers’ questions concerning their health and wellness issues are answered.
Speaking about the milestone achievement, CEO of Stayhealthy, John Collins, had this to say, “We are truly honored to have been asked if we would be willing to produce a show that delivers important health and wellness information to the HBCU audience and others.”
By the partnership, “The Healthy Truth” show will be aired on the HBCU (Historically Black Colleges) League pass streaming network and is slated to commence airing through Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV. Samsung TV, iOS. Android, and other outlets.
“We are very excited to be able to introduce The Healthy Truth to our users,” said Mr. Todd F. Brown, Chief Executive Officer of HBCU League Pass. “This show delivers insightful and potentially life-changing information to our viewers from a trusted company Stayhealthy and Robert Ferguson, their health ambassador. We are dedicated to delivering entertaining, educational content to our colleges and other viewers, and this show meets the goals, vision, and purpose we have set for our network,” he added.
Some of the guests that have been featured on “The Healthy Truth” show include:
- Chuck D of Public Enemy came on the first episode of the show where the iconic hall of fame rapper discussed his life experiences and gave viewers perspective based on his life, producing and creating revolutionary music.
- Next was Dr. Sharon Allison-Ottey, who weighed in on the accidental death of Shock G of Digital Underground. Her advice and viewpoint will prove to be invaluable to everyone.
- Comedian Denise Carter also stopped by the studio, and her segment features the preparation of a vegan dish. Her submissions and views are not just funny but valuable.
- Beach Body Star and fitness expert Lacee Green appeared also, sharing helpful tips about common fitness-related misperceptions.
- Dr. Moshe Lewis, MD, shared insight into the recent mini-stroke experienced by famous rapper Dr. Dre and the massive stroke (death) of John Singleton. In a follow-up episode, he focuses on the growing concern of type 2 diabetes and obesity in all age groups, ethnicities, and genders.
- Denise Woods, who is Hollywood’s leading lady when it comes to helping actors maximize their speech/vocal delivery, and author of “The Power of Voice,” contributes valuable insights into her experiences and those of her clients. Some of them include Halle Berry, Will Smith, and Taraji P Henson, to name a few.
- Comedian Terrance Washington also stopped by the studio to talk comedy, health, and nutrition.
- The World’s most popular Mixed Martial Arts and Ultimate Fighting Championship referee, Herb Dean, brings a unique perspective during his interview based on his own life experiences and interactions with the athletes worldwide involved in mixed martial arts and other contact sports.
Other interviews will be announced in advance of the air date on the show’s website at www.thehealthytruth.com.