FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers Outlines Details About-Payments

FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers Outlines Details About-Payments
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of physical therapy and fitness solutions. And in a recent post on their site, they outlined some valuable details about payment options for services.

Morgantown, WV – FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers, a top-rated physical therapy provider in Morgantown, has highlighted essential details about their payment options. 

For one, they are a Medicare provider. Medicare covers 80% of occupational and physical therapy in Morgantownservices. The remaining 20% is the patient’s responsibility unless one has supplemental insurance as a courtesy. The office bills all secondary insurances. Currently, there is a Medicare cap in place for outpatient therapy services.

Also, the office will accept any insurance and bill as a courtesy to its patients. They participate with most health insurance plans; however, it is essential to call for benefits before attending therapy to ensure that services will be covered. For this reason, they will call before verifying the benefits for each patient.

As a courtesy to patients, they will call to verify benefits for Physical therapy in Morgantown. But please remember that a verification of benefits IS NOT a guarantee of payment. There are cases where people have quoted incorrect information. That is why the office can only rely on the information from the insurance company. It is always a good idea for every patient to call to verify this information.

About FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers

FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a medical and scientific-based physical therapy and fitness organization with a broad range of expertise. Founded in collaboration with a medical doctor, physiologists, licensed therapists, and service business experts, they provide prescribed physical therapy and medically-based physical fitness. The goal at FYZICAL is to help patients discover how to achieve the pinnacle of healthy living, expand their boundaries, feel younger and revitalize their health.

Media Contact
Company Name: FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers
Contact Person: Lincoln Kinkade
Email: Send Email
Phone: (304) 225-0910
Address:3227 Earl L Core Rd
City: Morgantown
State: WV
Country: United States
Website: https://www.fyzical.com/sabraton-wv