Panama City, Panama – July 23, 2021 – Reports show that there are a multitude of U.S & European Expats looking to Panama as their next Expat Adventure. Why shouldn’t they? Panama is an incredibly beautiful country with warm hearted and friendly people. Its close proximity to the USA Mainland is a plus as is their State-of-The-Art Medical Facilities and U.S. trained physicians.
Going it alone can be a huge mistake. This is not one of those things to learn on the fly. Things to take into consideration: Visas, Lodging, Employment, Vehicle Purchase/Rent and finding the best attorneys, insurance brokers and real estate agents.
GoPanama.com dominates the Panama relocation space and has been leading the way for Expats from all over to start their new hassle-free life in this Central American country. It is a great place for families as well as the single crowd. Panama attracts women from all over South & Central America and their beauty is legendary.
Finding the right school for a child is one of the major concerns for many international families when relocating to a new country. Panama’s private schools are amongst the top in Central America and are easily comparable with the quality of education offered by schools in North America.
According to the folks at DoPanama.com, here are the most popular places to live:
- Panama City: This is an amazing metropolitan city and is considered the Hub of the America’s, due to its connectivity with air travel, shipping, and banking, amongst others. Panama City’s hidden secret is her incredible, gastronomic proposal, foodies be advised.
- The Pacific Beach Towns: Chame, Coronado, San Carlos, Buenaventura and so on, is a great location for a more laid-back surfing, hiking and golfing lifestyle, close to Panama City at about a 60-90-minute drive.
- Boquete: This beautiful mountain town is located just 45 minutes north of Panama’s second largest city. Here one will find the world highest scoring coffee and Volcan Baru, the only place in the world where both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans can be seen.
- Bocas del Toro: Is a fun and zippy Island archipelago, and is one of the only, and by far the most popular Island living found in Panama. Located on the Caribbean side of the country, Bocas provides a full-on tropical lifestyle with great restaurants, bars, nightlife, and a cool community of fun expats.
- Pedasí/Venao: This is a great location at about 4.5 – 5-hours driving from Panama City. Similar to The Pacific Coast Beach Towns minus golfing, this area has become more and more popular over the recent years and is the perfect place for great surfing and fishing.
DoPanama.com are Relocation Specialists and their team can handle everything in-house as well as setup “Trial Stays” at lodging in the top 3 cities of choice so that expats can truly get a feel for each location before making such an important decision.
Anyone interested in looking into purchasing a property or investing in Panama with cryptocurrency would be wise to get in touch with DoPanama.com. They are experts in relocation consultancy focused on assisting expats exploring the possibilities of investing and living in Panama.
For complete information, visit: https://www.dopanama.com/