Abby the Pup (www.abbythepup.com) provides free preschool printables and worksheets to teachers and parents to help educate their children.
The content is in the public domain, and may be easily downloaded, printed and freely distributed. It is a charitable project that believes educating young children throughout the world is an important and worthy cause, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Launched early this year, the website has already been visited by hundreds of thousands of teachers and parents in over 200 countries with over 16 million paged downloaded.
What is Different about Abby the Pup?
· All content is provided absolutely free.
· The website requires no registration or login.
· The website is safe and commercial free with no fees or advertisements.
· All content is under the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication (CC0), which means that the content creators have put their works into the public domain.
· The website is extremely easy to use, with 1 click access to all content from the home page.
· The website has a wide variety of content to explore and use for teachers and parents to customize what works best for their children.
· The content is colorful, fun, and interesting to encourage young children to learn. The feedback has been tremendous and heart warming. Teachers and parents say their children really enjoy learning from these materials.
· The website is available to everyone globally. We are proud of our outreach to teachers, parents and children in developing countries with limited financial and educational resources. Education helps lift children out of poverty, addresses social inequalities and provides a path to a better life.
Abby the Pup has over 1,000 pages of free preschool printables and worksheets, organized into four categories of PDF documents:
Literature – Alphabet Identification, Alphabet Trace and Write, Alphabet Worksheets, Alphabet Activities, Alphabet Minibooks, Match Letters, Sight Words, Nursery Rhymes, Word Recognition, Rhyming Words, Word Families, Missing Letters, Opposites.
Math – Number Identification, Number Trace and Write, Number Worksheets, Number Activities, Match Numbers, Counting, Count and Write, Addition, Subtraction, Comparing, Ten Frame Cards, Patterns, Before, Between and After.
General Knowledge and Skills – Colors, Shapes, Color Cute Animals, Tracing, Matching Cards, Matching Worksheets, Sorting, Dinosaur Activities, Positions, Sizes, Dot to Dot, Coloring for Fun, Cut and Paste, Puzzles and Mazes, Spot the Differences, Princess Activities.
Classroom – Preschool Assessment, Awards, Calendar, The Week, Center Signs, Name Cards, Happy Birthday, Finger Puppets, Posters, Draw in Frame, Reward Cards, Science Activity Plans, Foldable Boxes.
Please Visit and Share
Abby the Pup encourages the distribution and sharing of this content to help educate and improve the lives of young children all over the world. Please visit www.abbythepup.com and share.