As per the published report, the global Immunohistochemistry Market size is estimated to attain a price of USD 3.2 billion by 2027. It is expected to develop by 7.8% CAGR, in the period of the forecast.
Growing approvals by the regulatory organizations, increasing occurrence of the persistent sicknesses, along with the introduction of technically sophisticated Immunohistochemistry (IHC) systems are the factors, estimated to boost the enlargement of the market, for the period of the forecast.
To download the sample pdf of Immunohistochemistry Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-immunohistochemistry-ihc-market/request-sample
Immunohistochemistry has turned out to be a vital method and is extensively useful in the diagnosis of a number of persistent diseases, for example, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), infectious diseases as well as cancer.
As a result, an increase in the occurrence of these persistent diseases has caused an augmentation in the requirement for immunohistochemistry procedures. Consistent with the global data, published by World Health Organization (WHO) in 2018, cancer was the most important reason of the death. Approximately 9.6 million deaths were recorded, owing to the cancer. The similar informant furthermore affirms that the cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), globally, bring about 17.9 million deaths, each year.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Owing to the growing occurrence of the persistent diseases, in the nations like India and China, Asia Pacific is projected to display highest development, during the period of the forecast.
• As a result of the growth in the figure of diagnostic centers as well as hospitals with highly developed infrastructure, along with the increasing rate of severe diseases, diagnostic laboratories and hospitals, by end use, dominated the immunohistochemistry market in 2019.
• In 2019, antibodies product section retained the principal share of the market, due to the rising approval for the product, along with their elevated percentage of the acceptance, causing a high-pitched demand for Immunohistochemistry method.
• Attributable to the existence of key companies in the U.S., entrenched infrastructure of the healthcare, as well as the positive guidelines regarding the healthcare compensation, North America seized the major share of the market, in 2019.
• The diagnostics application sector ruled the market in 2019 and is estimated to observe the maximum development, during the period of the forecast, caused by the increasing incidences of chronic sicknesses.
Million Insights segmented the global immunohistochemistry market based on End Use, Application, Product, and Region.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Primary Antibodies
• Secondary Antibodies
• Slide Staining Systems
• Tissue Microarrays
• Tissue Processing Systems
• Slide Scanners
• Histological Stains
• Blocking Sera and Reagents
• Chromogenic Substrates
• Fixation Reagents
• Organic Solvents
• Proteolytic Enzymes
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Infectious Diseases
• Cardiovascular Diseases
• Autoimmune Diseases
• Diabetes Mellitus
• Nephrological Diseases
• Drug Testing
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
• Research Institutes
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Some of the companies for immunohistochemistry market are:
• Abcam plc.
• Bio SB
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Danaher Corporation
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
• PerkinElmer, Inc.
• Merck KGaA
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Powder Coatings Market: The global powder coatings market was prized by USD 11.9 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 7.2% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Pharmaceutical Packaging Market: The global pharmaceutical packaging market was prized by USD 107.0 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 9.4% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar