According to Fact.MR, the global FFR-CT market is expected to witness a positive growth through 2021 and beyond. The expansion of the market is attributable to the rising cases of cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease. Increasing application in multiple coronary artery disease is expected to accelerate the sales of FFR-CT. Additionally, key players are focusing on developing computed tomography error-free and technologically advanced, especially for the patients with multiple coronary artery disease is expected to improve the market demand in the healthcare sector.
For instance, according to the statistics of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, around 18.2 million people above the age of 20 has succumbed to the coronary artery disease.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5260
- Application in multi-vessel coronary artery disease is expected to maintain dominance through 2030
- In terms of end-user, diagnostic centers to be the most lucrative segment
- United States expected to be one of the most prominent market owing to the well-established healthcare facilities
- Technological advancements and several favorable government initiatives towards the reimbursements policies to aid FFR-CT demand in UK
- China and India to emerge as potential FFR-CT market owing to the rising prevalence of cardiovascular disease
- Hospitals to be the most lucrative segment in terms of end-user
- Rise in geriatric population and unnecessary painful procedures such as catheterization to boost the demand
- Rise in prevalence of cardiovascular disease and chronic disease such as diabetes to be a major driver for FFR-CT
- Favorable reimbursement policies offered by private medical insurance companies such to generate expansion prospects for the market
- Technical errors and lack of advanced facilities along with lack of awareness among doctors is likely to hinder the growth
- Additional high cost for the diagnosis and high cost associated with tomography makes FFR-CT displeasing to patients, restraining the demand
Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Bracco SpA, GE Electric Co., Heartflow Inc., Medtronic PLC, Terumo Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Siemens AG, Koniklijke Philips N.V are some of the key players profiled by Fact.MR.
In March 2021, GE Healthcare announced the launch of Vscan Air, a cutting-edge wireless ultrasound that provides crystal clear image quality. It’s first of the pocket size computed ultra sound with compatible space and lightweight use for clinicians.
Get Access To TOC Covering 200+ Topics – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5260
The global Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market is segmented based on Application, End User and Geography:
Based on the Product Type, Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market are segmented into:
- Multi-Vessel Coronary Artery Disease
- Single-Vessel Coronary Artery Disease
Based on the End User, Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market are segmented into:
- Specialty Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Based on the segmentation, by Application multi-vessel coronary artery disease are expected to dominate the fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market due to disease prevalence. Furthermore, based on the end user, Hospitals are show significant growth due rising adoption rate of the Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) by hospital.
Geographically, the global Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market is segmented into regions such as Latin America, Europe, North America, South Asia, East Asia Middle East & Africa and Oceania. North America is projected to emerge as prominent market in the global Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market due to increasing adaption of fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) and improved healthcare facilities. Europe is the second leading region in the Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market due to technological advancement and government initiative towards reimbursement facilities. Asia pacific is expected to show significant growth in the Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market due to rising prevalence of cardiovascular disease.
Some of the major key players competing in the global Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market are Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Bracco SpA, GE Electric Co., Heartflow Inc., Medtronic PLC, Terumo Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V. The key players operating in the Fractional flow reserve-computed tomography (FFR-CT) market follow various promotional strategies such as development of new and advanced products and partnerships with other companies to boost the market consolidation activities.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States