The Europe blow molded plastic market size is anticipated to reach USD 24.6 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 2.1%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is characterized by various stringent environmental regulations by regulatory bodies, such as the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) and the European Commission, among other federal-level environmental agencies. The regional market may have a slow growth due to the COVID-19 pandemic and rising unemployment and debt crisis in Europe.
The demand for Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) in packaging applications is expected to increase over the forecast period. Recent developments in the disposal & recycling of PET bottles have overcome the challenges caused by strict regulations. During the global COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for PET and Polypropylene (PP) is expected to increase as they are used in the production of face shields, face masks, protective gowns, and blow molded plastic bottles for hand sanitizers.
Household and Industrial Chemical (HIC) containers are primarily used in the packaging of detergents, bleaches, fabric softeners, automotive and marine supplies, antifreeze chemicals, motor oils, and agricultural chemicals. Polyethylene is commonly used to produce blow molded HIC containers, which are lightweight, and offer excellent stiffness and durability.
Injection blow molding is used to produce containers for toiletries & cosmetics and personal care & medical point of usage products, which require small-sized containers. Polyethylene, which includes both Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), is used to produce toiletries & cosmetics and personal care & medical packaging point of usage.
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Market Report Highlights
• Polyethylene (PE) was the largest product segment in 2019. PE compounds are commonly used in the packaging and electrical & electronics industries for manufacturing different grades of bottles used for packaging of a wide range of products, such as food and chemical products
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing product segment over the forecast period owing to rising demand for electrical & electronics and consumer goods
• ABS is used for the manufacturing of electrical and electronic enclosures & assemblies, golf club heads, plastic clarinets, drain-waste-vent pipe systems, and protective headgears
• The household industrial chemical containers point of usage segment accounted for over 21.0% of the overall revenue share in 2019 and is estimated to expand further at a steady CAGR from 2020 to 2027
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-blow-molded-plastic-market
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe blow molded plastic market on the basis of technology, product, point of usage, application, and country:
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Polystyrene (PS)
• Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Point Of Usage Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Household Industrial Chemical Containers
• Toiletries & Cosmetics and Personal Care & Medical
• Food & Beverage Bottles
• Industrial Containers & Drums
• Pipes, Cable & Insulation
• Automotive & Transportation
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Consumables & Electronics
• Automotive & Transportation
• HVAC Ducts
• Air Intake Ducts
• Building & Construction
Europe Blow Molded Plastic Country Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Central Europe
• Czech Republic
List of Key Players of Blow Molded Plastic Market
• Agri-Industrial Plastics
• ALPLA-Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG
• APEX Plastics
• Berry Global, Inc.
• Comar, LLC
• Creative Blow Mold Tooling
• Dow Inc.
• Garrtech, Inc.
• Gemini Group, Inc.
• HTI Plastics
• INEOS Group
• International Automotive Components (IAC) Group
• LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
• Magna International, Inc.
• Plastipak Holdings, Inc.
• Rutland Plastics Ltd.
• The Plastic Forming Company, Inc.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-blow-molded-plastic-market/request/rs1
Browse More Related Report:
Blow Molded Plastics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (PP, ABS, PE, PVC), By Technology (Extrusion, Injection), By Application (Packaging, Automotive & Transport), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028
North America Blow Molded Plastics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (PVC, PET), By Technology (Extrusion, Injection), By Application (Packaging, Automotive), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company based in the State of California with headquarters in San Francisco. The company offers consulting services tailored for business organizations to assist them with understanding and exploring their potential on a large scale. At the same time, Grand View Research caters to the individual research needs to provide a customized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to offer the best research services in the Industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer full capability and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States