CHICAGO – CarDr.com is an automotive technology company that provides the auto industry’s leading software, hardware, and services for vehicle valuation and inspection. The product offerings include a Vehicle Appraisal system for Car Dealers. It also provides used Vehicle Inspection service for retail & corporate clients nationwide.
Vehicle appraisal system delivers original equipment manufacturer (OEM) accuracy appraisal data via a smartphone and pocket-sized Bluetooth On-board diagnostics (OBD) scanner. Within minutes, the new proprietary app generates vehicle inspection reports, reliability ratings, fair market valuations and is available by subscription.
The patent-pending app was created for car dealers, appraisers, wholesalers, and inspectors to:
- Detect VIN fraud with 100% accuracy and OBD trouble codes with 90+% accuracy
- Deliver more than the OBD standard generic level code report so the fair value of a used vehicle can be estimated immediately
- Reveal hidden OBD faults from the chassis and body modules that can lead to significant sales margin erosion in used car purchases
- These hidden codes can often cost more than $2,000 to correct
- Create dynamic reports for each vehicle appraised, take photos, add appraisal notes and view previous appraisals
- Integrate with real-time vehicle industry information sources including:
- Manheim MMR
- Kelley Blue Book
- J.D. Power
- Black Book
“CarDr.com’s Vehicle Appraisal application is the ultimate tool for dealers to ‘buy right’ and ‘sell better’ by eliminating costly mistakes of hidden proprietary (“C” and “B”) OBD codes – reducing appraisal time to minutes. CarDr.com’s state-of-the-art appraisal smartphone system allows dealers to understand the vehicle’s true condition and history by using real-time industry-leading data sources and patent-pending diagnostics that can reduce the dealership’s appraisal time from hours to minutes,” said Parry Singh, Chairman and Founder of CarDr.com.