Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for consumer electronic products and increasing focus on integrating advanced functionalities at reduced cost. Organic electronics offer several more benefits as compared to electronic products based on inorganic materials such as silicon and gallium arsenide. For example, organic semiconductors along with being lightweight and cost-effective, provide mechanical flexibility and possibility of chemical modifications. In addition, organic electronic materials consume less power.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/670
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and covers profiles of key players, along with their product portfolios and business strategies. Key players of the market mentioned in the report are Covestro AG, Novaled GmbH, Koninklijke Philips NV, Sumitomo Corporation, BASF SE, Siemens AG, LG Display Co. Ltd., Universal Display Corporation, Samsung Display Co. Ltd., and Evonik Industries. The report offers an in-depth analysis of strategic initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions, among others.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In July 2019, Sumitomo Chemical and Isorg, which a leading supplier of organic photodetector devices and large-area image sensors, made an announcement about entering into a collaborative agreement for developing organic photodetector devices for use in organic CMOS image sensors and fingerprint sensors in smartphones.
- Organic semiconductors find wide application in organic light-emitting diodes lighting and displays applications, thin film batteries, electronic paper, organic photovoltaics, supercapacitors, and sensors.
- Organic electronic displays are made up of an organic film to generate light energy via phosphorescence instead of deploying backlight. Organic electronic displays devices such as OLEDs offer several benefits over LCDs such as highly reduced screen thickness, enhanced image quality with improved contrast, viewing angle, wider color gamut, increased brightness, and better refresh rates. Also, simpler design of OLEDs allows for foldable, flexible, and transparent displays.
Emergen Research has segmented the global organic electronics market on the basis of material type, application, and region:
- Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Conductive Ink
- Organic Photovoltaics
- Organic RFID
The research report is an investigative study providing a conclusive view of the Organic Electronics business sphere by an in-depth segmentation of the market into key applications, types, and regions. These segments are analyzed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Organic Electronics industry in key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/670
Key Summary of the Organic Electronics Market Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Organic Electronics market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Organic Electronics market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision making process through the detailed description of the drivers, restraints, growth prospects, and limitations
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Organic Electronics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Organic Electronics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for consumer electronics products
184.108.40.206. Increasing focus on sustainable technology developments
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for high-quality flexible electronics
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Low conductivity of organic electronics materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/organic-electronics-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia