Global autoinjectors market revenue growth is significantly driven by increasing preference for self-administration of drugs, rapid increase in global geriatric population, and major prevalence of anaphylaxis, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes. Autoinjector devices are designed to eliminate hesitation during self-administration of drugs while using needle-based delivery systems. Majority of devices are pen-shaped and equipped with a hypodermic needle. The drug is delivered by inserting the syringe at the required site of injection and pushing a button.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/678
The report provides an extensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the Autoinjectors industry and covers the companies’ profiles, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, market reach and share, revenue generation, and strategic business initiatives undertaken by the companies. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive strengths of the players and offers an individual analysis of the key competitors. Major companies profiled in the report are Braun Melsungen AG, AbbVie Inc., Mylan, Eli Lilly and Company, Ypsomed, Amgen, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson, and Antares Pharma.
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- In March 2020, SHL Medical acquired Weibel CDS. The acquisition helped SHL Medical to strengthen its ability to offer more advanced drug delivery systems based on human-centered functionality and designs.
- Rheumatoid arthritis segment revenue is expected to register a 17.9% CAGR throughout the forecast period. Major prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis is a key factor driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing geriatric population, development of more modernized healthcare infrastructure, and major prevalence of diabetes are some key factors propelling revenue growth of the market in this region.
Global Autoinjectors Market Scope and Size
The Autoinjectors Market is further segmented into product types, application spectrum, end-user industries, and technology, among others. The analysis of the different segments offers a deeper insight into the different growth factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
Additionally, the report offers market share data for the global spread of the Autoinjectors industry. Key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa are studied to assess the market size, market share, production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, and revenue contributions. Furthermore, the regions are also studied to understand the operations of the key players located in the region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/678
Key Reasons to Buy This Report:
- The report evaluates the most prominent market growth potentials, dynamic market trends, driving factors, restraints, investment opportunities, and threats.
- It entails a detailed inspection of the Autoinjectors market, elaborating on its core segments. The report conducts historical and future assessments of the market dynamics and offers precise data in a well-organized order.
- The report provides the reader with a deep understanding of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and powerful business tactics.
- Furthermore, the report identifies the key regions and segments that influence the Autoinjectors market.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Autoinjectors Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Autoinjectors Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Major prevalence of diabetes
22.214.171.124. Growing global geriatric population
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost of autoinjectors devices
188.8.131.52. Availability of alternative drug delivery methods
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autoinjectors-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia