The global beer dispenser market size is expected to reach USD 392.0 million by 2028, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing product adoption among beer drinkers in countries such as the U.S., Germany, and the U.K.is expected to remain a favorable factor for the growth of the industry. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in encouraging the beer drinkers to shift from bars and clubs and hotels and restaurants to the household which is expected to expand the scope of these dispensers over the next few years.
The triple faucet segment is projected to register a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. Extensive product development in terms of trying numerous ways to dispense different types of beer from a single dispensing system at the same time is expected to expand the scope of growth for this segment over the forecast period.
To download the sample PDF of Beer Dispenser Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-beer-dispenser-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest revenue share exceeding 44% in 2020. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), Asia Pacific registered the highest growth in drinking among adults in the countries such as the Philippines and Vietnam, with the growth rate of beer consumption 8.8% and 7.1% respectively, with the consumption mainly witnessed among the adults.
Over the past few years, the industry participants have been increasingly spending on maintaining their brand image and gaining customer loyalty by upgrading their product offerings. The companies are offering various products in different sizes, faucet types, and designs. These initiatives by manufacturers are expected to play a key role in promoting the growth of premium beer dispensers over the next few years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 3.9% from 2021 to 2028 on account of the increasing adoption of the product among the millennials in countries including China and India.
• The triple faucet segment is expected to foresee the fastest CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. This product segment is expected to gain popularity as they can deliver multiple types of beer from a single-dispensing system.
• The bars and club accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 43% in 2020. The high preference of millennials to drink alcoholic drinks in bars and clubs as they provide the liberty of enjoyment is expected to keep the dominance of the segment.
Beer Dispenser Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global beer dispenser market based on product, application, and region:
Beer Dispenser Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Single Faucet
• Double Faucet
• Triple Faucet
Beer Dispenser Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• Bars & Clubs
• Hotels & Restaurants
Beer Dispenser Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Beer Dispenser Market
• Beerjet GmbH
• Beverage-Air Corp.
• Celli Spa
• Felix Storch Inc.
• Micro Matic USA Inc.
• True Manufacturing Co. Inc.
• TURBO AIR Inc.
• Continental Refrigerator
• Fagor Industrial S. Coop
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Biocides Market: The global biocides market is estimated to arrive at USD 10.5 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 3.9% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
• Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Market: The global next generation sequencing data analysis market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1.72 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 15.02% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar