Pantheon Development recently announced that its Pantheon Elyslee 2 project in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) will be the first project in the UAE to use water heating technology that will use natural gas instead of electricity.
Elysee 2 is a five-storey residential building that is being built in the JVC area, one of the most preferred community destinations in Dubai. It will contain 162 units, with a mix of studios, one-, two- and four-bedroom apartments.
Studies have shown that natural gas hot water appliances, besides being economical, are also safe, reliable, and more efficient.
This unique technology will enable kitchen boilers in the units of the building in JVC District 13 to heat water faster and more efficiently than traditional boilers that run on electricity.
Kalpesh Kinariwala, the founder of the Pantheon Development met with the engineers on-site and was briefed on the innovative technology that will benefit not just future residents of the building in terms of energy consumption and electricity bills but will also be good for the environment.
Kinariwala said: “This is an excellent example of innovation that is encouraged here in the UAE. It is not just great money-saving technology, as natural gas costs less than oil or electricity and will help our future residents save on electricity bills. Equally important, natural gas is more environmentally friendly and therefore less harmful to the environment.”
Natural gas has its advantages, here are reasons how switching to the natural gas boiler can be beneficial:
1) No more oil: Natural gas is piped into your home, cutting down on maintaining the oil in the boiler and eliminating the need to run out and buy some in an emergency. Unlike oil, natural gas is odorless when in use and produces fewer emissions.
2) Save money: Natural gas costs less than oil, at the same time, natural gas is also far more efficient than oil. A natural gas boiler also costs less; the units are cheaper to produce than oil-burning boilers. The overall cost impact for end-user is beneficial in the long run.
3) Environment-friendly: The emissions are less with natural gas as compared to oil. Natural gas is gathered from pipes run deep underground; no oil wells or drills are required.
4) Power consumption ratio is negligible: A typical water heater uses around 4000 watts if you use it for about 2-3 hours that would mean a significant power usage by the end of the month, to lower the electricity usage you can reduce your water heater use or switch to a better natural gas boiler which consumes negligible power.
5) Room for innovation: A small change can lead to several benefits. Water heating technology has seen little changes over the years but a natural gas boiler could change that. Likewise, changes like this will create room for more innovation that may make the affordable luxury segment more lucrative for its niche audience.
The founder of Pantheon Development, Kalpesh Kinariwala believes the affordable luxury market in Dubai gives a much higher rental yield which is a strong driver of the segment in Dubai. Founded in 2016, Pantheon Development was set out with a mission to complete one million square feet of construction by 2022. The company’s strategy is to fill a niche gap in the affordable luxury segment in the Dubai real estate market.
Company Name: Websters It Solutions
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:3306, Latifa Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road
Country: United Arab Emirates