The global regenerative medicine market is forecasted to reach a market size of USD 23.57 Billion by 2027, and register a significantly rapid revenue growth rate, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for regenerative medicine is witnessing increased demand owing to the emergence of stem cell technology, increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, and advancements in surgical technologies. However, stringent regulations and high cost of treatment are factors expected to hamper growth of the market.
Untapped potential of nanotechnology is also contributing to market development. Nanotechnology is a powerful tool in regenerating tissues for recreating the nanoscale features. Nanotechnology is widely employed in the biomedical field to control the proliferation and preservation of stem cells.
Increased investment in research and development of regenerative medicines to combat growing genetic and chronic diseases is also contributing to the market revenue. Public as well as private organizations, are investing majorly in research to bring about new development in the field of regenerative medicine. Various strong pipeline projects by research institutes are expected to propel market growth over the near future.
The COVID-19 impact:
The market for regenerative medicine has witnessed increased demand during the COVID-19 pandemic. Research is being conducted to use regenerative medicine for the development of vaccines to combat COVID-19. Public and private companies are investing in research and development of regenerative medicine to help with the growing demand for advanced therapies to treat new complex diseases.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3735
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The tissue-engineered product segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the regenerative medicine market in 2019. Advancements in tissue-engineering has had a major impact in regenerative medicine due to the development of 3D bioprinting of organs and tissues. High demand for 3D bioprinting of tissues and organs to better understand their mechanism is driving revenue growth of this segment currently.
- Regenerative medicine has become an important treatment for musculoskeletal disorders. Regenerative medicine is used in multiple injections of prolotherapy, mesenchymal stem cells, and platelet-rich plasma to treat musculoskeletal disorders. The common occurrence of such disorders is fueling growth of this market.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share as compared to other regions in the global regenerative medicine market in 2019. Growing stem cell banking and adoption of stem cell therapy in countries in the region is driving growth of the regenerative medicine market.
- Key participants include MiMedx Group, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Pfizer Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., AstraZeneca, Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, Amgen, Inc., and 3M Group, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3735
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global regenerative medicine market on the basis of product, application, material, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Tissue-Engineered Products
- Cell Therapies
- Autologous Therapies
- Allogeneic Therapies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Wound Care
- Ocular Disorders
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Synthetic Material
- Biologically Derived Material
- Genetically Engineered Material
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3735
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States