According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Food & Beverage Processing Equipment market was valued at USD 62.31 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 98.31 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 5.8%. The Food & Beverages is one of the leading high growth perspective industries currently today. The demand for food & Beverages is increasingly drastically as the population base of the world is rising with each day count.
The Food & Beverages products applications are wide from dairy products to bakery products and beverages. The demand for each sector has growth in some or form or other as the way the consumption factor is huge. Also, there different forms food & Beverages. Considering all these factors the food & Beverages equipment’s are manufactured. The very foundation for food & beverages industry depends upon the equipment’s used. The equipment’s are involved right from handling, preparing, cooking, storing, till the packaging of food. The work done involves during the processing involves washing, separating, mixing, baking, freezing, sealing etc. The Efficiency in the work done is important as the whole demand for the Food & Beverages depends upon it.
To get a FREE sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2015
Availability of the raw materials, changing lifestyle of consumers, as well as the increasing need to offer foods at a much competitively low price is the major factor driving the growth of the food processing equipment market over the forecasted period.
The Increasing consumer demand, large demand for healthy food, rising need for productivity in the food & beverages, and government initiatives towards the food promotion these are the factors which will drive the market for food & beverages Processing equipment market. while the high cost associated with the equipment will be the restraining factor for the food & beverages processing equipment market.
Key participants include: Marel HF, Alfa Laval, JBT Corporate, GEA Group, Par-way Tryson, Krones AG, Buhler AG, SPX Flow Inc., Middleby Corporation, Tetra Pak
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Food & Beverage Processing Equipment market on the basis of form, application, equipment operation type, processing type, and region:
Food or Beverage Form (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Dairy & Dairy Alternatives
- Fruits, Nuts & Vegetables
- Alcoholic drinks
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Poultry, Meat & Seafood
- Ready Meals
Equipment Operation Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Processing Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Primary Processing
- Secondary Processing
- Further Processing
- Across the Factory
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-and-beverage-processing-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Food & Beverage Processing Equipment market is growing at a CAGR of 4% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 6.2% and 5.8% CAGR, respectively. Growing Demand for quality food across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Bakery & Confectionery is the dominating Food & Beverage Application which holds 20.5% of the global market. North America market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Asia-Pacific & Europe regions
- Dairy & Dairy Alternatives is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 6.7%. However, Rising ingredients cost and growing competition are major challenges for the market growth of this market segment
- Others application segment (that includes water treatment, carbonated drink treatment, and all kinds of frozen foods) was valued at USD 3.9 billion and is expected reach USD 5.7 billion by 2026
- The Automatic Equipment operation type is projected to register highest CAGR amongst equipment operation type of 6.3% The Demand for Automatic Machines is increasing day by day it allows many benefits such as, better efficiency, cost saving and better production.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 41% of the food & beverages processing equipment market. Developing nations such India & China are likely to witness high growth. The region is also forecasted to grow the fastest over the forecasted period on account of increasing number of food processing units being set up in countries like India, China, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The Large requirement of Investment to buy the equipment and continuous changes in technology which makes the technology brought earlier outdated such factors are likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Features of the Food and Beverage Processing Equipment Market Report:
- Detailed assessment and exhaustive understanding of the Food and Beverage Processing Equipment market
- Significant insights into manufacturing processes, major barriers, and risks
- 8-year forecast estimation to offer information about the market size and market share on the global and regional levels
- Evaluation of the key drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, threats, limitations, barriers, and other key elements
- Identification of growth prospects and potential for the Food and Beverage Processing Equipment industry
- Comprehensive analysis of the key market players and their strategies
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2015
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States