The global Smart Speaker Market size is expected to reach USD 25.2 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 17.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. High penetration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT), technological advancements, and increasing demand and usage of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and internet are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
A smart speaker is a wireless speaker equipped with voice recognition and virtual assistance that provides hands-free services and interactive actions. Smart speakers can be connected via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and perform various activities such as play music, provide weather forecasts, list day to day activities, give an update on news, and control other home automation devices. Increasing investments to develop more enhanced products, rising per capita income especially among the developing countries, high demand for multifunctional devices, and rising inclination towards advanced products are key factors fueling global market growth. In addition, advancements in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and increasing focus of key manufacturers introduce a variety of products is expected to boost global market growth going ahead.
However, factors such as rising concerns about privacy and security, possibility of exploitation of private user data, and unaffordable prices of smart speakers for people in the developing economies are key factors that are expected to hamper global market revenue growth in the coming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4141
Key highlights in the report:
- Among the component segments, the software segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth over the forecast period owing to need for processing large data and ongoing research to developed advanced software.
- Based on Intelligence Virtual Assistant (IVA), the Alexa segment is expected to account for largest revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. Alexa is the most common IVA used across the globe and is used in various smart devices due to availability of a variety of features such as music playback, setting alarms, reciting audiobooks among others.
- Among the application segment, the smart home segment is expected to register significantly rapid revenue growth during the forecast period. High demand for multifunctional devices, rising per capita income, growing inclination towards entertainment devices, and high adoption of smart speakers to perform daily tasks are key factors fueling segment growth.
- North America is expected to account for largest market share among other regional markets over the forecast period owing to technological developments, increasing adoption of smart home devices, smartphones, and increasing adoption of AI and IoT. In addition, presence of key players and increasing investments to develop technologically advanced products are fueling market growth in North America.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Rising adoption of smart devices, high usage of smartphones, and rising disposable income are key factors boosting market growth.
- Key players operating in the global smart speaker market are Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Sony Corporation, Lenovo Group Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Xiaomi Corporation, Altec Lansing, Inc., SK Telecom Co., Ltd., Onkyo Corporation, and Baidu, Inc.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-speaker-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the smart speaker market based on component, IVA, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Google Assistant
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Smart Home
- Smart Office
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4141
Table of Content:
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Smart Speaker Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States