The global Connected TV Market size is expected to reach USD 289.03 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.13%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising trend to watch video and series through online platforms, rising disposable income, and advancements in television technology are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Connected TV devices are gaining traction in recent years as one can stream online content without downloading the data on the device. Increasing adoption of various connected devices like smart TVs, smart TV sticks, or media streamers, and gaming consoles, increasing popularity of Over The Top (OTT) platforms such as Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, along with internet surfing, YouTube and improvements in the standard of living of people are key factors boosting global market revenue growth. In addition, factors such as availability of various connected TV devices and high demand for live streaming and gaming consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation are also supporting market growth.
However, rising threats related to piracy and illegal streaming and high costs of some devices are key restraints expected to hamper market growth going ahead.
Amazon.com Inc., Samsung Inc., Sony Corporation., Nintendo Inc., LG Inc., Roku Inc., TCL, Hisense, Microsoft Inc., Google LLC., Apple Inc., and Xiaomi Inc., ASUSTek Computer Inc., and Cloudwalker Streaming Technologies Pvt. Ltd. are key companies operating in the connected TV devices market.’
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4137
Some key highlights in the report:
- Among the device type, the gaming console segment is expected to account for largest revenue share throughout the forecast period. Extensive utilization of gaming consoles as TV streaming devices and increasing focus of manufacturers to develop unique gaming experiences is fueling segment growth.
- Based on sales channels, the online segment is expected to register highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to availability of various connected TV devices on online platforms at discounted prices.
- Among the application segments, the audio/video entertainment segment is expected to account for significantly higher revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of smart TVs, increasing usage of connected TVs devices for watching videos in 4K resolution, and media streamers like TV sticks and DVR or set-top boxes is boosting segment revenue growth.
- Based on end use, the residential segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth over the forecast period. Growing adoption of smart homes devices, smart TVs, rising trend of video streaming over OTT platforms along with availability of a variety of devices that can be connected to TVs are factors fueling segment revenue growth.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global connected TV devices market throughout the forecast period. High revenue growth is attributed to factors such as the presence of key manufacturers, demand for high-resolution gaming consoles, increasing sales of PlayStation and Xbox, and rising trends for online streaming devices.
- The connected TV devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR between 2021 and 2028. Key factors such as increasing adoption of smart devices, rising per capita income, growing trend for video streaming and gaming, and rapid increase in the sales of smart TV devices are fueling market growth in this region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/connected-tv-devices-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global connected TV devices market based on device type, application, price range, product type, resolution, end use, sales channel, and region:
Device Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Smart TV
- Gaming Consoles
- Media Streamers
- Streaming Box
- DVD/Set Top Box
- Internet Blue Ray Player
- Streaming Stick
- TV Sticks
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Audio/Video Entertainment
- Social Networking
Price Range Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Mid & Low
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Resolution Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
End Use Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Sales Channel Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4137
Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Benefits of Purchasing Global Connected TV Devices Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Connected TV Devices market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States