- Pioneer Developer & Supplier of Highly Versatile Mobile Cloud Platform.
- Wide Ranging Applications for Pre-Integrated iOS and Android Software.
- Platform Touching Approx. One Billion Active Devices Each Month When Operating at Scale.
- Third Pediatric Customer Recently Signed, One of the Largest its Field.
- Smart Hospitality Solution Licensed by International Luxury Resort.
- License Agreement for Regent Square of Houston, TX.
Phunware, Inc, (NASDAQ: PHUN) is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), an award winning, fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data and services necessary to engage, manage and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale.
PHUN Software Development Kits (SDK’s) include location-based services, mobile engagement, content management, messaging, advertising, loyalty (PhunCoin & PhunToken), and analytics, as well as a mobile application framework of pre-integrated iOS and Android software modules for building in-house or channel-based mobile application and vertical solutions. PHUN helps the world’s most respected brands create category-defining mobile experiences, with approximately one billion active devices touching its platform each month when operating at scale.
PHUN is collaborating with Cox Communications, Inc. (“Cox”) to bring Phunware’s Digital Front Door to CoxBusiness healthcare customers.
Cox Communications’ business division, Cox Business, an industry leader in broadband, internet of things, and managed cloud services, is active in delivering connected health solutions that enhance the relationship between patients and caregivers. The collaboration with Phunware expands these capabilities.
“As the healthcare industry pursues a path of digital transformation, Cox will continue to create and deliver solutions that make this journey easier,” said George Valentine, Executive Director of New Growth and Development at Cox Communications. “By collaborating with Phunware and leveraging their proven mobile software, we will be able to better support excellent patient experiences and outcomes, drive cost savings, and more efficiently coordinate facility resources.”
Phunware’s Digital Front Door not only provides seamless access to key Features and capabilities of the Company’s Multiscreen as a Service (MaaS) enterprise cloud platform but also enables seamless integrations with third-party vendors. This holistic, mobile-first approach eliminates the pain of having to manage dozens of point solutions, while simultaneously offering staff, patients, and visitors a more cohesive and integrated healthcare experience. Capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile engagement for contextual notifications, including appointment reminders
- Real-time “blue dot” indoor positioning, including mapping, navigation and wayfinding
- Multi-site support for disparate locations
- Beacon Maintenance to ensure optimal performance of Location Based Services (LBS)
- Epic My Chart integration with Face ID biometric login medical record access
- Prescription management
- E-Visit functionality
- Mobile bill pay
- Staff and vendor directory
Patients and hospital visitors can benefit from Phunware’s wayfinding solution, which delivers real-time, turn-by-turn navigation to help ease stress and enhance the patient experience. This solution will help eliminate unnecessary staff interruptions to answer direction-related questions.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Cox because their leadership intimately understands the importance of data, connectivity, and scalability in tech-enabling the entire continuum of care,” said Randall Crowder, COO of Phunware. “We live in a mobile-first world that is quickly becoming mobile-only, so it’s imperative that healthcare organizations adopt comprehensive technologies like the Cox Prosight to meet the demands of the modern healthcare landscape.”
Phunware’s Digital Front Door solution is incorporated into Cox’s Prosight smart hospital solution that launched at HIMSS21 on August 9, 2021.
Powered by Cox’s Internet of Things (IoT) platform, Cox Prosight includes software, hardware and services with integrated features that gives hospital administrators and staff access to:
- Asset management capabilities that track equipment in real-time, provide visibility into utilization and inventory levels and notify staff about maintenance and cleaning needs –from any desktop or mobile device.
- Automated environmental monitoring that checks temperatures hospital-wide for sensitive items and spaces – such as pharmaceuticals, freezers, or operating rooms – and delivers instant notifications of temperature changes and streamlines compliance processes.
- Duress badges and alerts that allow employees to request and receive help quickly when emergencies occur.
PHUN Smart Hospitality Solution Licensed by International Luxury Resort
On July 15th PHUN announced it will license its Smart Hospitality Solution to one of the largest international luxury resorts in the world. Every luxury resort is strategizing how to get guests back on property post pandemic and many are thinking about how to use mobile solutions like the PHUN platform to not only address their potential safety issues but also to tech-enable their guest experiences.
This customer can now access PHUN feature-rich mobile solutions to better engage their guests and staff, while simultaneously optimizing their operational and staff efficiencies, lowering their costs, and boosting their revenues. Capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Location Based Services to enable mapping, wayfinding and positioning, both indoors and outdoors.
- Mobile Engagement to create, schedule and optimize contextual messaging campaigns to engage and inform guests, including real-time alerts, notifications, and messaging.
- Analytics to drive better insight into guest behavior and engagement.
- Content Management to manage application content in real-time with a simple web-based portal.
- Audience Monetization to leverage the PHUN proprietary data platform and high-impact creative to promote brand awareness and increase bookings.
- Additional integrations to support business systems, including mobile check-in, food and drink ordering, in-room entertainment, temperature control, concierge services, communication, access control and loyalty programs.
PHUN Partners with GID and MKT Consulting on Smart Residential Solution for Regent Square
On July 7th PHUN announced it will license its Smart Hospitality Solution to Regent Square, a premier mixed-use development in Houston, Texas, in partnership with GID and MKT Consulting. Regent Square is a master-planned community that combines a blend of 300,000 square feet of shops and restaurants with 200,000 square feet of offices, as well as 1,500 residences and 4,200 parking spaces.
The PHUN Smart Residential Solution for Regent Square will not only help luxury residents access various amenities and opportunities, but will also provide mobile support for keyless entries, guest access, payments, communications, directory support and activity, and event registrations.
For more information on Phunware, Inc. (PHUN) visit: http://www.phunware.com
Also see: https://phunwallet.com, https://phuncoin.com and https://phuntoken.com
CAP/FrontPageStocks/CorporateAds.com (CA) is a third-party publisher and news dissemination service provider. CAP/FPS/CA is NOT affiliated in any manner with any company mentioned herein. CAP/FPS/CA is a news dissemination solutions provider and is NOT a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses and may NOT sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. CAP/FPS/CA’s market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. All material included herein is republished content and details which were previously disseminated by the companies mentioned in this release or opinion of the writer. CAP/FPS/ CA is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks. CAP/FPS/CA has been compensated $500 by a third party for dissemination of this article.
These news releases and postings may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company’s current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies’ contracts, the companies’ liquidity position, the companies’ ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur.
Company Name: PHUNWARE, INC
Contact Person: President & CEO: Alan S. Knitowski
Email: Send Email
Phone: (512) 693-4199
Address:7800 Shoal Creek Blvd Suite 230-S
State: TX 78757
Country: United States