According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Lipid Nutrition market was valued at USD 9,295.0 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.53 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 8.9%. Lipids are a group of non-polar organic compounds. Lipids are categorized into fatty acids, glycerides, prenol lipids, sterol lipids, among others. Living organisms have a dietary requirement for some lipid as lipids play an important role in the energy storage, absorption of essential vitamins such as A, D, and E, and cell signaling. Lipids have a wide range of applications in food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and personal care industries. Food and beverages account for the major market share in the lipid nutrition market, owing to their flavor and odor enhancing properties and wide application in food items. Lipid infused products are available in both solid and liquid forms and are available in mass retail stores. Rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases and obesity is one of the major factors driving the growth of the lipid nutrition market, thus fostering the growth of the F&B industry. Rising competition amongst market players as well as the demand for high quality products at a lower cost can act as a major challenge for the growth of the market through the forecasted period of 2019 to 2026.
The lipid nutrition market is much fragmented and includes a large number of manufacturing giants as well as emerging players. Additionally, the emerging players have good opportunities to enter the lipid nutrition market, owing to developments in the market and high demand from end-use industries. Market players are adopting strategies such as partnerships, mergers, acquisition, expansion, and product launches in order to maintain their position in the market. For instance, in 2018, Stepan Lipid Nutrition, introduced NEOBEE ProKeto, a low-carb micro-encapsulated C8 MCT oil on a pea protein support.
To get a FREE sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2018
Rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and obesity worldwide and growing consumer awareness about the health benefits of lipids is likely to drive the global lipid nutrition market. Benefits of essential fats are expected to drive the global lipid nutrition market as rapid growth in lifestyle-related diseases and disorders are increasing globally in urban population, the consumers are opting for easy ways to daily nutritional need. The vegan source of lipid nutrition is also expected to offer growth opportunities to the global lipid nutrition market as the growing vegan population depends on the vegan source of food and thus are deprived of essential lipids in their diet.
Based on regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow the fastest over the forecasted period on account of increasing awareness about health and well-being through supplementary diet amongst the consumers in the region. North America region is forecasted to remain the largest region in the market on account of presence of large consumer base in the region for both fortified and dietary supplements in the region.
Key participants include BASF, Nordic’s Naturals, Cargill, Croda International, Archer Daniels Midland Company, FMC Corporation, Kerry Group, and Aker BioMarine, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on application, infant formula is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.5%. Lipid nutrition is the main energy source in the infant diet, and are necessary for normal growth and physical activity.
- Based on the source, the plant-based segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to the shift in vegan food preference.
- Lipid nutrition is extensively used in food and beverages owing to their flavor and odor enhancing properties.
- Lipid oxidation which leads to nutritional loss and stringent regulations with respect to food ingredients used in lipid nutrition products are likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
- As of 2018, Omega-3 segment dominates the global lipid nutrition market with 33.3% owing to their various health benefits. Lipid nutrition improves eye health and brain health and is also found effective for depression and anxiety.
- Middle-class consumers in developing regions such as China and India are showing a positive interest in nutrition and supplements due to urbanization and increasing income levels which supports the market growth significantly
- North America regional segment was valued at USD 2.15 Billion in 2018, owing to the growing demand for dietary supplements in the region
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2018
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Lipid Nutrition market on the basis of type, source type, form, application, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Omega 3
- Omega 6
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
Source Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Dietary supplements & nutraceuticals
- Infant formula
- Food fortification
- Animal nutrition
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
To Know More about this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lipid-nutrition-market
Key Features of the Lipid Nutrition Market Report:
- The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics.
- Provides a futuristic outlook on the key market drivers and restraining factors.
- A comprehensive 8-year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and pattern.
- In-depth analysis of the key product segments and application spectrum
- Provides strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants to provide a competitive advantage over the other companies.
- Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides a SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market.
Request for customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2018
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States